Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scott

Golden Pupil _ Punch _ txt Novel Paradise

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Zhuangjiao and Qin Haoran left the office after the organizing committee thanked him for signing the contract with Zhuangrui as soon as possible and waiting for Zhuangrui to pay all the money. Uncle Qin, why do we have to use calcite in Burma? Will the tree catch the wind? After walking out of the door of the office, Zhuang Rui asked the ticket Haoran with some puzzlement. The discount is 750,000 euros, which is close to B. This is a lot of discount. On the other hand, that person should be from the Ministry of Mines of Myanmar. It's not a loss to deal with them well. Maybe you can have a jadeite mine in Myanmar in the future.. Qin Haoran smiled and ZhuangRui played a joke, in fact, he mainly took a fancy to the equivalent of more than 7 OO RMB discount, Qin Haoran is a businessman, in business, can use the minimum cost to take this original stone, of course, he is willing. In addition, if the price of calcite rises, then Qin's jewelry will be in the limelight in the industry. In the jewelry industry, it has always been not afraid of the four words "a big tree catches the wind". The more popular it is, the better it is. It saves a lot of money to invite stars to advertise. In the eighth watch, before four o'clock, I fulfilled my promise. I forgot whether the number of monthly votes at 12 o'clock was the eighth watch or the ninth watch. However, I was prepared not to let myself swallow the spitting stars. I continued to write the ninth watch. If yesterday's monthly ticket had not arrived, it would have been the first watch today. Would there be no one? The brother who was there threw a few monthly tickets to refresh himself and make his eyes strong. Guys Chapter 461 Hidden Bid V After Zhuang Rui and Qin Haoran came out of the organizing committee's office,inflatable air dancer, Fang Qi had already gone through the procedures for winning the bid for the other three pieces of wool. Because the office was separated from the window for winning the bid by a corner, they were not seen by others. After telephone contact, the three of them sat on the minibus returning to the hotel. () "Come on, Xiao Rui, Uncle Qin propose a toast to you. I wish you success in calcite tomorrow!"! There were several gambling stone consultants in the minibus, so although the couple were very excited, they didn't say much. But after returning to the hotel, several people had a simple meal in the restaurant. Qin Haoran immediately pulled Zhuang Rui to his room and sent a bottle of red wine to celebrate. Uncle Qin,inflatable castle with slide, I don't deserve this. It's all up to you to devise strategies within a command tent, so that you can take four pieces of material J I!! i。。 r。。。” Although Zhuang Rui is not the kind of glib person, but in the face of Qin Haoran, that can still shoot, at least in the future mother-in-law in case of making things difficult for themselves, this Taishan adult will not sit back and watch, right? It's none of his business. If it's your credit, it's yours. Xiao Rui, have a drink with Aunt Fang. Fang Yi's heart is also very excited, although not yet solved any of the original stone, but according to Zhuang Rui's past achievements in gambling stone, presumably those pieces of wool, will also perform well. Auntie Fang, Uncle Qin, Inflatable outdoor park ,Inflatable water obstacle course, it's getting late today, and I have to calcite tomorrow, so I'll go back to rest first. r。。。” After Zhuang Rui saw his mother-in-law drinking a glass of red wine, he began to be drunk and confused. He hurriedly said goodbye. As for what the couple would do in the room, it was not his younger generation who could guess. Hey, I said where did you go? I just saw you in the restaurant. Why did you disappear in a twinkling of an eye? You didn't answer the phone. I thought you were kidnapped. As soon as Zhuang Rui arrived at the door of his room, he saw two fat men standing there, but one was happy and the other was sad. Song Jun was naturally happy. Although he sang and scolded Zhuang Rui, his face was full of smiles. As for Ma Fatty, he was sad, as if he had been caught by the Burmese police when he went whoring. (Hand-made Chinese network 724 hours of uninterrupted updates pure txt hand-made novel m) "I went to talk to my mother-in-law about something. Brother Ma, what's wrong with you?"? Did you drop the bag at night? As Zhuang Rui spoke, he opened the door and let the two of them in. "Hey, don't mention it, fat brother, I took a fancy to a piece of material today, just because I invested 500,000 euros less, I was stunned to be cut off. Damn, if I let fat brother know who it is, I can't forgive him.." Ma Fatty was still a little indignant and said with an evil look on his face. Wool did not shoot, this is actually a small matter, the key is that this matter made him doubt his judgment, is there anyone in the world better than him to figure out? If there is, Ma Fatty will have to find out that person and communicate with each other to get a good understanding. Brother Ma, which piece of wool did you shoot? Zhuang Rui asked with a guilty conscience. Fatty Ma had just said that he was only short of 500,000 yuan, so the material he bid for was certainly not cheap. Maybe the 4 million yuan that had been hanging on the big screen was the bid of the good fat man. I'm so angry with my fat brother. I paid 70 thousand euros. If I had known it earlier, I would have added another five hundred thousand euros. Ma Fatty's words made Zhuang Rui's face become very wonderful in an instant. He wanted to laugh a little, but he tried his best to smile. His eyes and eyebrows were almost crowded together. "Oh, no, why does the boy have such an expression? I said, did you shoot that piece of material?" As soon as Fatty Ma looked up, he happened to see Zhuang Rui's face. With his exquisite heart, he immediately understood. He stood up and made a gesture and began to roll up his sleeves. It seemed that he was going to practice with Zhuang Rui. Brother Ma, even if you add another five hundred thousand, the Pi material is not yours, if that is the case, you are not more angry. Zhuang Rui grinned and dodged Fatty Ma's bear hug. He joked that when he was bidding, he suddenly remembered the situation that two people won the bid at the same time on the first day, so he deliberately put in more IOD euros to guard against this. Hey, you're right. If you lose 500,000, it's not a loss. If you lose IOD euros, then my old horse will jump into the river. Ma Fatty heard Zhuang Rui said so, but nodded in agreement, knowing that the wool was photographed by Zhuang Rui,Inflatable dry slide, Ma Fatty's resentment has long been gone, how to say Zhuang Rui is his own and Song Jun's little brother, fat water finally did not flow into the fields of outsiders. joyshineinflatables.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу