Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scott

Genius of Rebirth-2

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"You're a faster child than your father!" Xia Zhiyuan glared at his daughter and sighed with emotion. She said she didn't want to worry about it, but she solved the problem by herself. This made him feel a little uncomfortable as a father, but at the same time, he was more relieved about his daughter. She can deal with these things quietly, at least proving that her connections and abilities are enough to reassure her parents. But Li Juan is still want to ask Xu Tianyin, was Xia Shao two yawns to block back, see her tired, she was distressed to drive her to rest. Xia Shao's little plan succeeded and he went back to his room to sleep. But can not stand Xu Tianyin too obedient, early in the morning really called home, Xia Zhiyuan and Li Juan have answered the phone with a smile to greet a few words, hung up the phone, Xia Shao received the mother's questioning eyes. Xia Shao had to play the spirit of Tai Chi to coax his mother back, and then ran to his master Tang Zongbo to accompany him all morning, hiding and not coming back. After the first day of the New Year, the second day of the New Year was the day when the two aunts came back to pay New Year's greetings. The Xia family booked a banquet in the hotel again, and this time they were really reunited. Such a reunion, inevitably by a compliment, summer peony is not annoying, but a little looking forward to this day. Because I can see my little aunt's family, and I can also see my cousin Zhang Ruman. Although Zhang Ruman and Xia Shao were both in Qingshi, the place where the girl was studying was far away from Qingshi No.1 Middle School,x56 line pipe, and she was studying in a middle school near the military region. As soon as she is free, she goes to the military region to drill, practice target practice and wrestling. Xia Shao is busy, and she is also busy. I really haven't seen her at ordinary times. However, half a year later, after the summer vacation, after she was admitted to Qingshi No.1 Middle School, the two sisters would be able to meet in the same school every day. In this regard,316 stainless steel plate, Xia Shao is a little looking forward to, according to her agreement with Li Lao, when she finished her second year of high school, she should go to Hong Kong to be robbed by Li Qingyu. It is inevitable that she will have to transfer to Hong Kong. Although she has not mentioned this to her family yet, the itinerary has been set. Before she goes to college, she can study in the same school with her cousin for a year. Xia Shao still cherishes it very much. Xia Zhiyuan's family came early for the family reunion banquet, but the other three families arrived earlier than them. When a family entered the private room of the hotel, they were warmly welcomed by three families. After a New Year's greeting and congratulations, a voice of surprise suddenly came from a room full of people. Sister! Xia Shao looked up and saw his cousin Zhang Ruman. Zhang Ruman was dressed in a red and festive cotton jacket, jeans, and her long hair was tied neatly behind her head in a ponytail. Sixteen-year-old girl, wheat-colored skin, eyebrows and eyes with a rare bit of heroism, eyes very bright, vigorous, uns s32760 plate ,347 stainless steel, valiant! The two sisters embraced and were very happy. Zhang Ruman's mother, Xia Zhiqin, shook her head and said with a smile, "Look at you two. You're usually in Qingshi, but you can only see each other once in the New Year. You're so happy to see each other. Why bother to come?" "That's busy!"! My sister is busy doing great things, and I am busy practicing in the military region. Each has its own things! Zhang Ruman said. Xia Zhiqin glared at her daughter. "Your sister is busy. That's true.". Why are you so busy? Shoot and wrestle, look at you, you are wild, you are just playing! I can tell you that you still have half a year to take the senior high school entrance examination, but you can't be wild any more. Review your lessons well, go to Qingshi No.1 Middle School, and learn more from your sister! "Mom, don't always nag me about practicing guns and kungfu in the military region. I have a goal here!" Zhang Ruman said as he put his hand on Xia Shao's shoulder and asked with a crisp smile, "Sister!"! Are you looking for a bodyguard? To tell you the truth, my marksmanship is amazing now, and it's no problem to knock down a squad of soldiers! You wait for half a year, and when I get to No.1 Middle School, I will be your bodyguard! If someone is plotting against you, just knock him down! Zhang Ruman's words made a roomful of people stupefied, and then they all laughed. "This child is not serious!"! What kind of bodyguard? "Your goal is to be your sister's bodyguard?" "Go!"! Don't give yourself a reason to run wild in the military region! "I tell you, if you are admitted to Qingshi No.1 Middle School, don't make trouble for your sister!"! What kind of bodyguard? What do you think of making TV? When the time comes, your sister may have to follow behind to wipe your ass! The whole family shook their heads and laughed. They all felt that Zhang Ruman's child was really born in the wrong womb. If she were a boy, her temperament would be quite suitable. Xia Zhiyuan and Xia Zhiqin laughed so hard that they had a stomachache, but Xia Shao heard his cousin's words, apparently hearing that Xia Zhiwei and his son had come to their hometown to spread rumors. This must be Xia Zhimei and Xia Zhitao two revealed, and the New Year's Eve that night Xia Zhiwei father and son to apologize, Xia Zhitao must have informed Xia Zhimei home, otherwise today to the hotel, the atmosphere can not be so happy, how to say that there should be a little undercurrent. But at this moment, not only is not those undercurrent, but is Xia Zhimei and Xia Zhitao two families, looks at Zhang Ruman a family with Xia Shao a family relations so good, in the heart some is not the taste. If I had kept my eyes open at the beginning, would I be able to get closer now? Unlike this time, only compliments and good words, it doesn't look like a family at all. But even so, good things should be said. Xiao Shao is really capable! "Look what a big deal you've done in Qingshi!" "Yes?"? How many people can do such a big thing? Huaxia Group can actually swallow Shengxing Group, I have been in the market for so many years, I have never heard of such legendary deeds! Xia Zhitao and Liu Chunhui praised their careers, while Jiang Qiulin complimented Li Juan. Sister-in-law, your dress is really beautiful. Did Xiao Shao buy it for you? The style is very fashionable, and my sister-in-law's life is really good! Hearing this, Xia Zhimei curled her lips aside and smiled uncomfortably. Style is very good-looking, and may be the relationship between Li Juan's makeup today, skin color does not feel black,x70 line pipe, wearing bright red eyes, but looking dignified and festive. It's just that when you say these compliments at this time, it's too hot to think about the past. lksteelpipe.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу