Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Beaudoin

Fantasy Farm by Xizixu

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Lu Sing-jiu was studying how to repair his chicken pen when he heard a noisy noise outside. It seemed that a large group of people were talking. It happened that Yin Xun came back from the outside. Lu Sing-jiu asked him what was going on outside. Do you remember the group of people we saw in the steamed bun shop that day? Yin Xun said, "They came to our village." "Huh?" Lu Sake was stunned. "What are they doing here?" "I don't know." Yin Xun is also a bit inexplicable, "they are quite a lot of people, twenty or thirty, but also carrying the camera." Lu Sing-jiu went to the door to have a look and found that the group of people were gathered in an old house not far from their home. All the people in the house had left Shuifu Village, and no one had lived there for a long time. Looking at the posture of the group of people, it seemed that they were going to live in it. Other villagers also looked at this group of people from a distance, some people alert, some people curious, Shuifu village and the outside world contact is very weak, has not been so many strangers suddenly visited for a long time. Lu Qingjiu looked at it for a while and suddenly felt that one of the faces looked familiar, but he couldn't remember it, so he simply took a picture with his mobile phone and sent it to Zhu Miaomiao by Wechat, asking her if she knew it. Zhu Miaomiao is a star chaser, and she knows the entertainment circle very well. Soon, Zhu Miaomiao sent a message back to Lu Qingjiu, saying that Lu Qingjiu had photographed a star and asked where Lu Qingjiu had photographed it. It's in the village. Lu Sake said, "a group of people came to Shuifu Village and made a lot of noise." "He went to Shuifu village?!" Zhu Miaomiao was surprised to say, "I heard that he seemed to have received a large-scale variety show." How could you come to Shuifu Village to take pictures? "I think so." "I saw the camera crew," said Lu. When Zhu Miaomiao heard this, he rubbed his hands: "That's great. I also want to find time to come here. I also want to see it." This kind of variety show shooting location is very remote, and the whole process is confidential, otherwise it is easy to be surrounded by fans, leading to the program can not go on. Lu Sing-jiu has no interest in stars,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, but feels that this group of people is a little noisy and incompatible with the quiet Shuifu village. He looked twice and went on with his work. A few days later, Lu Sing-jiu heard the gossip of these people from Uncle Li next door. It was said that they seemed to have rented the right to use the house for three months to shoot the program. The village chief and the villagers did not welcome the arrival of the group, and the village chief tried to let them leave, but ultimately failed. The program group said that it had the right to live here if it spent money, and that it would not disturb the normal life of the villagers. The village chief had no choice but to let them go. Lu Sing-jiu listened to Uncle Li's words, but he thought that Hu Shu seemed to be quarreling with them when he saw them a few days ago, and he didn't know what they were quarreling about. He thought about it and called Hu Shu to ask about the situation. After receiving the phone call, Hu Shu complained to Lu Sake, saying that they had advised this group of people not to come to Shuifu Village, but this group of people did not listen at all. They also said that Shuifu Village was not suitable for outsiders to go in, and that more people might have an accident. This group of people completely turned a deaf ear to the persuasion of Hu Shu and Pang Ziqi. A few days later, they were directly stationed in Shuifu village. Sake, silk cherry blossom tree ,outdoor ficus tree, please keep an eye on them. I always have a bad feeling. Hu Shu said, "I feel that these people are going to make a big mistake." "How can I keep an eye on so many people?" Lu asked. "Oh, yes, I can only let them go." Hu Shu said, "It's really hard to persuade a dead ghost." Lu Sake: "Why do they have to choose Shuifu Village to shoot?" Hu Shu said, "I don't know who told them that the environment of Shuifu Village is good and the place is partial. It's not easy for fans to find out, so they live in it." "Oh, yes," said Lu Qingjiu. Think about it carefully, it seems that what these people said is also reasonable, "but live in it, Shuifu Village is quite safe, there is no dangerous place." Hu Shu: "…" Not before, not necessarily now, he did not dare to say this, just ah ah ah perfunctory past. Lu Sing-jiu did not think much about it, and then chatted with Hu Shu and hung up the phone. Shuifu village is not big, and it only takes twenty minutes to walk from one end of the village to the other. The news that this group of people lived in the village soon spread, and the villagers all cast curious eyes on the old house. Lu also learned from Zhu Miaomiao that they were going to record a rural life program, probably because the guests needed to find their own food to cook, and the program group would not provide any food. Yin Xun felt that this group of people were really idle, but he had to go to this small place to suffer in his mother's good days. The white moon fox did not say anything, but Lu Sing-jiu keenly felt that his mood did not seem to be very good, lying in a chair with his eyes closed all the time. Yin Xun said, "And why would someone rent out the old house?" It's really strange. "Who used to live there?" Asked Lu Qingjiu. Don't you remember? It's the family named Liu. Yin Xun said, "Once I went to the city to play, but the child had a car accident and disappeared, and then they left Shuifu Village.." I don't know where they went. He is just the mountain God of Shuifu village. "Have they ever come back?" Asked Lu Qingjiu. "No." Yin Xun said, "I have never seen them again." Lu Sing-jiu thought it was a bit strange. If the family surnamed Liu left here, then who rented their house to the program group? If they did not leave, then why did Yin Xun never see them again? Or are they just moving into town? "Well, don't worry about them," Lu said. "Go and wash the rice and get ready to cook dinner." "All right." Yin Xun happily went to wash rice, regardless of what this group of people want to do, can eat delicious food, is what he is most concerned about. After Yin Xun left, Lu Sing-jiu was about to ask Bai Yuehu what he wanted to eat when he heard a knock on the door. He went to the door and opened it. He saw a strange face. The man said, "I'm sorry, fellow-townsman. Can I borrow some rice from your house?" Lu Sake: "Borrow rice?" "Yes,decorative palm trees," said the man, "we want to cook, but there is no rice." 。 hacartificialtree.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу