Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
HoShih

Ice Dragon Warrior of Online Games

Рекомендуемые сообщения

But by this time, I didn't know where I was. I only knew that there were all cells around me. As soon as I stopped, there was a cry from Linger in my ear. I was immediately alert. As a result, Linger was frightened by the deep bones in the cell. So I asked with a smile, "Linger, after playing games for so long, are you still afraid of this?" Linger said with a depressed face, "I'm not prepared at all. I'm sure I'll be afraid when I see it suddenly!" After all, Linger is still a girl. It's normal to be afraid when you see these dead bones. In fact, after playing games for so long, most girls are used to seeing disgusting and horrible monsters. Their courage is much bigger than before. If you don't play games, it's estimated that Linger will hold my arm and cry! The bones in the cell should be angels in shape, and the wings behind them are too conspicuous! It seems that the skeletons are not damaged, it seems that they should die of old age or starvation! It is estimated that if an angel is sent to this place, it is basically a dead end. Some people remember to send it in, but not others remember to take it out. After all, these angels have no status! In the silver month big 6, generally speaking so long as the strength achieves the spirit beast level Bss the standard, basically may walk sideways in the main city, the God beast holy beast these needless to say, but in the God world, the spirit beast level Bss angel also can only reduce to the low-level guard, does not have the status is also normal! As long as the gods are here,best whirlpool tub, no amount of angels is of any use! Helplessly shook his head, began to continue to walk inside, the fallen angel Sion should be in this castle, but do not know where it is, have to be careful! Think of so many monsters outside, my heart has begun to think up, when I and Linger completed the trial task, we must brush him here upside down,outdoor whirlpool tub, even if not explosive equipment, that gold coins and experience is also very good, the official said that special items will burst out, really looking forward to, not equipment, then what will these advanced Bss burst out? So began to command the unicorn to walk forward, at this time the original castle than the outside looks much bigger, the ground is only part of it, there is a lot of space underground, I can not help but wonder, these gods make such a big castle why, Guan Guan angels do not seem to need so much, is it said that there are too many disobedient angels? That's why you built a prison this big? Well, if there's a chance to take this prison down, it's actually quite good to be your own place! For more than an hour, I realized that the whole castle was spiraling downward, jacuzzi manufacturers ,outdoor endless pool, with an open-air platform below, and the whole center was like a cup of water, facing the poisonous cloud in the sky that had not dispersed for thousands of years! At the same time, I also walked all the way, there was no monster in the castle, so I simply summoned the dragon to land directly from the middle to the bottom. At this time, from a small door not far away, a figure came out slowly, all gray, handsome face, four pairs of wings open, and a line of small characters on his head showed his identity. This guy is the fallen angel Sion, the overlord angel, the master of the holy land of angels! [Fallen Angel Sion] (Holy Beast Bss) Level Blood gas:?? Attack Defense:?? Skills:?? Introduction: Sion was originally the guardian angel of the temple of life. In order to gain power, he secretly learned the skills of the temple of life. The goddess of life later expelled him from the temple. Then Sion went to the temple of God of War and Thor and other temples to steal skills. After fusing all kinds of attributes, his body color changed from white to gray and became a fallen angel. And by the major temples to kill, after had to hide in the castle of ten thousand poisons, became the overlord here. And the angel in the temple of life told me not too much discrepancy, this guy is the holy land master, and fusion so many attributes, should be very difficult to deal with, but let me very strange is that the name of the fallen angel Sion actually shows that the green is lustful, that can not attack? In any case, let Xiaolong and Linger begin to prepare for battle immediately! Sion, the fallen angel, said slowly in a low voice, "Were you sent by the temple to kill me?" I nodded my head! Sion said with an expressionless face, "I just want to pursue power. I didn't make any mistakes. Why do I have to be killed?" "It's the decision of those gods, and we just carry it out!" "Execute?"? But you are not from the divine world! "That's right, we're from Silver Moon 6!" "Oh?"? Silver Moon 6? Sion looked up at the sky and said, "Although I am a fallen angel now, I have only changed my attributes and the color of my body, but I still have the pure heart of an angel. I will not kill you. You can go!" Shit, are you kidding me? We're here to kill you, not you to kill us! I had no choice but to say in a deep voice: "We must get your angel heart to complete the task!" " "Hum, the angel who loses the angel's heart can only die. I didn't want to kill you, but now it seems that I can't. Let's die!" The name of Sion, the fallen angel, suddenly turned into a blood-red hostile color and rushed towards me. I hurriedly shouted, "Linger, you back up!" Words, has been put on the ring, bend open the silver long bow, directly is a dizzy arrow flew out! "Bang!" The experience of killing Bss for countless times tells me that killing Bss will save at least half of the trouble! "Armor piercing arrow!" "Frozen Arrow!" While Bss was dizzy, my two negative States immediately fell, Linger also cursed and corroded, but since the ring was accidentally bound by me, the skill used on Bss was almost unsuccessful, Linger is also very calm to tell us that the skill can only be used to kill people! In the face of this holy beast level Bss, the two skills are only in exchange for a big Iss,whirlpool hot tub, but Linger has long been ready, can hit that good, can not hit at that time familiar with the skills! monalisa.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу