Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
JosephHeldt

Bring down Satan, Your Highness -- The morning light is dim

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"Well, Grandpa, eat more." "Eat too much food at night." "Just go out for a walk. Yin Liuli and I eat a lot every night, and then go out for a walk together!" "Oh, the young couple have such a good relationship." "That's not." I would also like to thank Grandpa Yin for picking me in the vast sea of people and making me so honored to stand in front of Yin Liuli, which made our marriage made in heaven! The words fell, and all the people in the field were pumping the corners of their mouths. Even Yin Ao, who had always been indifferent, unconsciously looked at Ruan Suixin twice. Ruan Suixin's words directly amused Mr. Yin. Before the meal began to eat, he laughed out loud. The little girl will come home to see my old man more often in the future. Being amused by you all day, I don't know how many more years my old man can live. "Grandpa, even if I don't come, you can live a long life, right, Yin Liuli?" Yin Liuli answered with a faint "hmm". Then she began to move her chopsticks and put the dishes that Ruan Sui loved into her bowl. Everyone was surprised to see him do this. It seems Yin Liuli really put this girl at ease. The corners of Bai Pianran's mouth could not help evoking a carefree smile. Yin Liuli. You have a weakness, you know? It's easier for me to deal with you! How interesting. And the English teacher's heart is particularly complicated. Yin Liuli, let her suffer a great shame, but she was unable to fight back! Now I have to watch them show their love. I feel as uncomfortable as eating a fly. The old man Yin was also sincerely happy to see that the young couple had such a good relationship. When his eyes touched Yin Ao,fine bubble diffuser, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Girl, since you're here today, you should recognize your relatives." "Grandpa, wait." "Hm?" "My ugly words are in the front, Yin Liuli does not recognize relatives, I will not recognize,Lamella Plate Settler, otherwise I am afraid he will go back to beat me!" It means don't admit it. Apart from you, there is no one in this family that Yin Liuli wants to recognize. The words fell, and the dinner table once again entered a deadlock. Old Yin frowned and said, "How dare he!" "Grandpa Yin, you'd better spare me!"! I'm sure I won't dare to do it in front of you. If I turn around, I may have to deal with it. Yin Liuli twitched and twitched at the corners of her mouth, but kept silent. It seems to acquiesce. Ruan Suixin had warned him that she would improvise today. Then Yin Liuli let her improvise. He has only one idea in his mind. That is.. As long as you are happy. As for others. It's just unrelated people. He doesn't care about their feelings. Old Yin was speechless and said, "Does this boy often beat you?" "No, as long as he doesn't touch his bottom line, he usually treats me well." "What is the bottom line?" "For example, if I recognize a relative he doesn't want to recognize, it must touch his bottom line." "In that case, multi disc screw press ,rapid sand filters, don't come in!" This sentence was said by Yin Ao, the head of the Yin family. His eyes looked coldly at Ruan Suixin, as if he had endured her for a long time. White Pianran see this, the corners of the mouth can not help but bring up a smile. But that smile, only aroused the general froze. Because Ruan Suixin said, "Yin Zha Zha, is this your attitude towards me, the future Lady Yin?" It can only be said that Ruan Suixin is too unconventional. Yin Zha Zha? What the hell is that? Is it the stage name given to Yin Jiaju? Even the old man's mouth was twitching. Other people's expressions are more exaggerated. Bai Pianran outlined the general smile, directly frozen, almost did not toss into facial paralysis. Yin Liuguang's face was full of incredulity. In this world, there are people who dare to talk to his father like this. The English teacher has been stupid. She felt that there were always one or two people in the world that Ruan Suixin was afraid of, right? Such as Yin Liuli, such as Yin Ao, such as Yin Laozi. But she's not afraid of anything! It seems to be a cockroach who is not afraid of death. The more you try to stomp on me, the more I *** around in front of you. He said that Ruan Suixin was indeed out of this mentality. Shit. My favorite thing is that all of you don't like me, but you can't kill me. How. Unconvinced? Come on! Don't say you are Yin Liuli's father, not my father, or my own father dare to attack me, I dare to fight with him! Yin Ao's eyes almost shot a hole in her forehead. "Did I allow you to enter the door?" He said coldly. Ruan Suixin raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you important?" “……” "Yin Liuli was brought up by Grandpa Yin. Have you ever done your duty as a father from childhood to adulthood?"? So you can't decide his marriage! But Yin Liuguang, you marry him to the ugly mother-in-law Yaksha to enter the door, you have the final say! Chapter 152 White Lotus, I am optimistic about you! White Lotus, I am optimistic about you! When Yin Liuguang heard this, he went straight to Mao and said, "You just married a hag!" “no~! I am a woman, after marrying Yin Liuli is enough, do not have to marry a wife, saying. Streamer, how did you go abroad for further study? Have you forgotten all the Chinese traditions? Don't you understand the custom of men marrying women? Or do you want to marry into someone else's family in the future? "Ruan Suixin!"! You just married someone else's wife! "Look, this foreign culture, ah, is not as good as our China. What kind of people are taught? When I marry into your Yin family in the future, it can only be considered as marriage, not marriage. For example, if you marry into someone else's woman's family, it will be considered marriage!" "Ruan Suixin, you!" "Enough!" Yin Ao suddenly pounded the table. Then he stood up directly with a gloomy face. Somebody, get her out of here! Finally, Yin Liuli started. Just two words: "Who Dares!" That's more domineering than his father! In fact, Ruan Suixin felt that it was not yet time for him to appear in Yin Liuli! Three hundred more rounds against this awful family,Wall Penstocks, and she can still do it. But how people Yin Liuli do not give her the opportunity to play ah! Are you so afraid that she will be thrown out? The strongest backer, the old man, has not spoken yet!. khnwatertreatment.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу