Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Cintron

Reborn Eighty-Nine Sweet Honey - Crimson My Glory Year

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"Doctor Zhou dotes on her boyfriend." The younger round-faced nurse is envious. " If my boyfriend is so handsome, I will also spoil him. "The other one is hard to suppress jealousy." "Don't dream," said the oldest and most rational of the three. "Look at his outfit and the phone. Which one is not valuable?" "Do you think people like us?" The two men immediately wilted. I don't want to admit it, but it makes sense. Lin Miao stepped on his flat shoes and came over quietly. When she saw Luo Yan out of the corner of her eye, she turned away in a hurry and went straight to the orthopaedic department. Miaomiao, "Luo Yan suddenly looked up and got up from his seat.". Lin Miao breathed slowly and stood still. Luo Yan lifted his step, and his shoes knocked on the ground and made a heavy sound. What's the matter? Lin Miao slowly tightened his back and asked in a distant way. At this moment, the whole corridor is quiet and scary. Lin Miao's voice was not high, but it was still heard by everyone. A little, "Luo Yan glanced at the semicolon." Shall we find a place? " "That's not necessary," Lin Miao said coldly. "Mr. Luo, if you want to see a doctor, please register. If you have nothing to do, please leave and don't delay the treatment of other patients. "Then I see a doctor," Luo Yan interface. Lin Miao lightly swept him without any scars. Its meaning is very obvious. Luo Yan smiled softly. He walked to the corner and hit the sharpest angle with his left arm. With an almost inaudible crisp sound, Luo Yan hummed and staggered. My God! "Several nurses exclaimed in unison.". At the distant corner, Zhou Qingwan's face changed and she rushed forward. Nurse Zhang rushed over before she came. Zhou Qingwan stopped hurriedly. She picked at the wall and forced herself to go back. Nurse Zhang was already holding his arm and shouting,L Methylfolate Factory, "Doctor Lin, Doctor Zhao, come quickly." Lin Miao lifted the curtain for the first time. She was stunned when she saw Luo Yan with a pale face and beads of sweat on her forehead. Have you lost your mind? She came quickly, pinched his arm, and quickly judged the injury. Chapter 178 Maoni, Maoni. "I went crazy a few years ago, didn't you know?" Luo Yan showed a shallow smile,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, and his eyes looked softly at Lin Miao, who was distressed and entangled with his facial features. "You are neuropathy," Lin Miao hates to scold him, turn a head: "arrange, take a film to him first. Nurse Zhang rolled her eyes and looked at the two men. The ice suddenly self-mutilated and quickly melted, and Dr. Lin was not so gentle and reasonable. I don't want to have nothing at such a speed of change. Hurry up. "Seeing a few nurses not moving, Lin Miao's tone turned bad." Oh, good. "Nurse Zhang hastened to take over and took Luo Yan downstairs.". Lin Miao rubbed his hair back to the department irritably. Zhao Qi pushed her presbyopic glasses and raised her eyes, which were muddy but insightful. Lin Miao sat back with red cheeks. Zhao Qi laughed, put away the newspaper, said: "I have something to go out, before noon should not come back." He took his bag and teacup and went out. Lin Miao's face became more and more red. She grabbed the pen and jabbed at the prescription. It's all Luo Yan. If it weren't for him, Thyroid Powder Factory ,S Adenosyl Methionine, she wouldn't be laughed at. Half an hour later, nurse Zhang came in with Luo Yan. Dr. Lin, this is the film. Lin Miao opened the light box and put the film on it. The light clearly shows the condition of the bone. Lin Miao squinted at the crack on his little arm and tightened his lips. In this case, a splint must be applied. Moreover, it is not a trivial matter to hurt the muscles and bones, and it is very likely to fall into the root of the disease if the recuperation is not good. Thinking of all the possibilities that would arise in the future, Lin Miao stared angrily at Luo Yan, but touched his gentle and soft eyes. Lin Miao's eyes flashed and he said coldly, "The bone is cracked. I have to put a splint on it." "Good," Luo Yan answered. During this period of time, we need to give up raw, cold and greasy food, and we can't touch stimulating food. "Lin Miao quickly prescribed the prescription.". Pass it over. Good, "Luo Yan answered, and the intact hand did not move." Lin Miao raised his eyebrows. My hand is hurt and my brain is stupid. Miaomiao, let's make up. "Luo Yan suddenly said.". On one side, nurse Zhang's eyes widened. It turns out that two people really have something. Lin Miao coughed lightly, and a blush flew uncontrollably on his cheeks. Then I will go to work first. "Nurse Zhang went out in a daze.". Lin Miao glanced at the door and said lightly, "You said you broke up at the beginning, and then you proved your determination with your actions." "I respect your decision and try to cooperate." Now you're talking about getting back together. “ Lin Miao leaned over slightly and turned his head sideways. "Don't you think that when you say it, I should say yes?" "Miaomiao, don't do this," get along for so long, Luo Yan is the first time to hear Lin Miao speak to him in such a sarcastic tone. His heart is very painful, and the pain is a little unbearable. Only then did he realize how hurtful his actions had been. What, am I wrong? Lin Miao didn't want to discuss the topic with him, so he took the bandage and plaster directly. As a top student in the nursing department, this kind of thing is a child's play for her. A month later, she came back to remove the plaster. "She straightened up as naturally as possible, took the prescription and handed it over." If you want quick results, I suggest you go to another orthopedic department to get some medicine. "I only trust you," Luo Yan pinched the prescription. He took a deep look at Lin Miao and strode out of the door. The door closed gently, and Lin Miao collapsed a little. When she returned to her seat, nurse Zhang slipped in. Dr. Lin, that "her hands are on the table, and her face is tangled." What do you want to ask? Lin Miao pressed his temple with a dull pain. You and him, that, Dr. Zhou, "even after organizing the language outside for a long time, nurse Zhang is still at a loss for words." He is my ex-boyfriend,Glucono Delta Lactone, "Lin Miao said lightly.". Nurse Zhang's eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed. That would explain the handsome guy's behavior. Seeing with one's own eyes that the handsome man did not hesitate to injure himself in order to say a few more words, and then looking at Dr. Zhou, Nurse Zhang's mind staged a 100-episode drama in which the evil woman was forced to make a match and robbed the man. Is there anything else? Now Lin Miao is really not in the mood to deal with others. pioneer-biotech.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу