Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lushikatomikiari

The first chaos in history

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As soon as I saw this, I hurried back into the car, although the other party did not find me in a mess. But I also found someone in the car, and a couple ran towards me like a baby. Listen to that female ground to say only: "Ai Gentleman, hear the house here sells two only, it seems that is you, we want to ask your personal experience, how is here?"? After all, you can't just listen to the sales lady. The woman said that she had already walked to the front of my car, and saw me sitting in the car at a glance, pretending to put one hand on the window leisurely, and immediately turned back with a red face. Her husband also saw me, but this one was more calm. He went to my car and took a look. With his hands behind his back, he asked, "What are you.." I tapped on the car door with my finger and said leisurely, "Oh, I'm a winter swimmer." As he spoke, he made a gesture of throwing water in his ears, and the man's eyes shone brightly when he heard it. Turn around and ask the sales lady: "Can you swim in your artificial lake?" Sales lady: … Uh, that's okay. The man put his hand through the window and said to me,fenugreek saponins, "Nice to meet you, I am also a winter swimming enthusiast." I just want them to go. "Nice to meet you," he said with a smile. The man looked at the newly thawed artificial lake and then looked at me and said, "How about swimming around for us?" …… In the evening, I sat on the sofa with a big quilt and steamed buns in front of me to boil ginger soup. Although I didn't give a performance to the man, I was too cold. Before I left, the man was very excited and said that he would buy the house and have a companion for swimming in winter. The woman didn't agree. She whispered to the man: "I think that man looks like a pervert. Let's go somewhere else to have a look.." Hua Mulan looked at me in a mess and asked with a smile, "Where did you come from?" I was naked when she opened the door for me. Thank God she didn't tell Baozi. Wu Sangui came up to me and sniffed hard. "I smell the battlefield,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract," he said nervously. The steamed stuffed bun shouted, "Did you fight with someone?"? Where on earth have you been these days? The phone is not in the service area, nor does it say to call home. I picked up the ginger soup and took two mouthfuls of it. I sniffed and said, "Your husband and I, facing thousands of troops alone, guess what? I just laughed, and the other side had 100,000 troops." ……” The steamed stuffed bun stamped his feet and said, "I'm already confused. Look at him. I'll get an ice towel." Seeing that the steamed stuffed bun had gone, Wu Sangui pulled me and whispered, "Xiaoqiang, where have you been these days?" "I'm telling you," I said, "Brother Yu's war is really not a cover. With ten thousand yuan, lutein eye complex ,mulberry leaf extract weight loss, the other side doesn't even have the power to fight back. But he also said that it was with my help." "Did you really see Brother Xiang?" Asked Wu Sangui. I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I'll tell you about it, but don't tell Baozi first. I'm afraid she's angry. I really saw Brother Yu again.." As soon as I told them about the axis of the human world, Wu Sangui suddenly became excited. "So.." Can we go back? "Not really," said Hua Mulan. "Even if we can go back, we still have to drink that bowl of Meng Po Soup. If Xiaoqiang doesn't look for us, we won't know we've died once." Wu Sangui grabbed my hand and said excitedly, "Well.." But after saying this word, there was no more following, and after a long time, he said sadly, "Hey, that cockroach doesn't have to look for me.". There is nothing worth remembering in my life, and there is nothing worth coming back to. Hua Mulan also sighed with emotion: "The person who can leave a little reputation in history, in fact, is not a lifetime of hardship. If I want to live like that for another 12 years, I'm really afraid I won't be able to survive." "What do you mean," I said sullenly, "I'm not welcome to visit you two?" Hua Mulan and Wu Sangui looked at each other and said with a smile, "You'd better not go. If you go to us, it means we're making trouble for you." Then Baozi rushed over with an ice towel and shouted, "Hurry up, hurry up, get him down.." Don't tell me. It suddenly occurred to me that most of these people still have to follow their original trajectory after they go back. Of course, there will be unexpected events, but people's character is the decisive factor. Take Xiang Yu for example, he will never change his views on enemies and friends because of one or two accidental events. That is to say, he digested the impact of unexpected events by himself, so I came to a conclusion that after finishing the work of the two fools and the fat man, he basically did not have to run away. The next day. I took a head that had been sobered by ice to find He Tiandou, and Liu Laoliu was also there. These two old magic sticks seemed to be able to turn hostility into friendship. I sat down in He Tiandou's sofa and simply said, "I didn't go to the Qin Dynasty this time." — "We already know," said He Tiandou. "We're talking about it." I stretched out my hand and said, "Give me a few more pills and I'll take care of it." "What are you going to do?" Asked Liu Laoliu. I said, "I've thought about it. Give the medicine to Jing Ke first. Qin Shihuang is the emperor. It's difficult for me to get close to him. Just give the medicine to Jing Ke and let him not assassinate the fat man." He Tiandou smiled: "I'm afraid it's not that easy." I said, "I went there mainly to save Jing Ke. In fact, if we don't care about them, the fat man will probably be all right, right?" He Tiandou shook his head repeatedly and said, "You forgot one thing.". You still have the dagger that Jing Ke stabbed Qin Shi Huang. This is an important prop. Of course, Jing Ke may stab Qin Shi Huang with another dagger without it. He may also use other methods and other weapons, but this is a very important variable, even if he uses a dagger exactly the same as before to stab Qin. It's hard to say whether the result will be the same. When I heard this, I was in a cold sweat. The second fool asked me why I failed to assassinate the Qin Dynasty on the first day. I taught him to enlarge the scale of the territory of the State of Zhao and bring a long thing inside. He wouldn't really bring a Fang Tian painting halberd, would he? He Tiandou said with a smile,phycocyanin spirulina, "So, I'm afraid you must go on this trip, both morally and responsibly." 。 prius-biotech.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу