Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lushikatomikiari

Clear Tears Emerald

Рекомендуемые сообщения

"You go!"! Don't accompany me in the rain. Chinese women are the toughest breed in the world. Green Emerald's self-deprecating caress. "Let me walk with you for a while." He really hoped that the road would never end, so that they could never be separated. " There is a Chinese proverb: 'a thousand miles to see you off must be a farewell.' Why force that brief companionship? Her heart was cold and she could no longer spark. If I had known he had a strong Japanese mother, I would have been foolish enough to think that I could win her favor. In the end, I hurt myself the most. Perhaps, she was destined to be born without the blessing of enjoying family happiness, so she was abandoned in the garbage dump as soon as she was born. It was not easy to have a family, but she did not enjoy the warmth but was looked down upon in every way. Is this her destiny? "You know my heart has never changed, and I only love you in my heart." Ueno Tatsuo endured the bitterness and looked at her beautiful face. Take it back! Save this love for your future wife. She needs your love more than I do. Before they agreed to divorce, Ueno Yingzi had already chosen a marriage for him. The other party was Miyamura Yuko, the daughter of a family friend who had been secretly in love with him for many years. She also attached a "quality guarantee" to guarantee that she would be able to bear children. Now in Japan, the two families are busy concluding the marriage contract, just waiting for him to formally sign the divorce agreement before he can enter the hall. Ueno Tatsuo excitedly threw away the umbrella in his hand and held the woman he really loved tightly. I don't want to love her,naringenin price, I just want you. Just you alone. The familiar male body odor no longer belonged to her, and the green emerald pushed him away slightly, surrounding his body with indifference. It's too late. Your life has been arranged. There's no place for me. It was sad that she didn't realize until now that he was so timid. How can you speak so heartlessly? Have you forgotten our ten-year relationship? I don't want you to leave my side. He put the headrest on her neck. Don't leave? Have you forgotten that we are divorced? I don't want a divorce. Go! Let's go back to the lawyer and get the divorce annulled. 。” Ueno Tatsuo willfully pulled the green emerald back. Green Emerald rationally shook off his hand. Can you say no divorce? How do you explain to your mother and the Miyamura family that you forget that there is a wedding waiting for you in Japan? Ueno Tatsuo powerless, he really can not resist his mother's order,saw palmetto extract, this is his duty as the only son of the Ueno family, for the Ueno family to continue their children, and the Miyamura family can not afford to lose face. He resented his inability to protect what he loved, and lived like a stallion at the mercy of others, only to reproduce. If only we had children. "You are wrong. Even if I bear many children for the Ueno family today, your mother will still find all kinds of reasons to expel me from the Ueno family." She did not know whether it was fortunate or unfortunate that she was infertile, at least no child was suffering between them. I'm sorry, I'm too weak. Ueno Tatsuo could not help blaming himself. It's not your fault, but our fate is not enough, lycopene for skin ,lutein and zeaxanthin supplements, and we can't blame others. Green emerald sighed with a sense of loss. Perhaps by nature, Ueno Tatsuo's father was originally a Chinese scholar who had fled from the mainland. He was forced to marry Ueno Yingzi for political reasons, and the Ueno family kept his relatives and friends on the mainland. He has no weight in the Ueno family, even the only son has to be surnamed Ueno, father and son's experience is similar, all controlled by a woman. Why can you talk about us so calmly? Sometimes I wonder if you ever loved me. Ueno Tatsuo's accusation is the sore spot of Qingfeicui, even she doubts whether she has ever loved him, or just want to have a home. When she signed the divorce agreement, her heart was not sad, but a sense of relief. It was as if her previous life had been bound, and that moment was a return to her true self. It doesn't matter whether you love or not. What matters is that you are going to remarry and I will be a passer-by in your life. A passer-by?! This term made Ueno Tatsuo panic, and he was not willing to let the ten-year love disappear. Suddenly, he had a fantastic idea. We can still be together. In the Japanese business world, there are many people who have two families. ” Mistress? Green Emerald shook her head a little laughably. When she was reduced from a wife to a mistress, let's see how much he humiliated himself. "Do you mean that while you are laughing and loving with your wife in Japan, I should be waiting for you in Taiwan for a short time?" Ueno Tatsuo was embarrassed to show a wry smile. As long as Yuko gives birth to an heir for the Ueno family, I can. Needless to say, on the contrary, can I find a new lover in Taiwan! Anyway, I belong to you. 。” Green Emerald deliberately stimulated him. Of course not. You're my wife. He couldn't bear for any man to touch her. It's the ex-wife. She corrected, "You are too selfish. Why do I have to defend myself for someone else's husband and be a shady mistress all my life? This is the way you love me?" He lowered his face in shame, thinking that he had driven her into a bottomless abyss of despair by saying that he loved her. What qualifications does a man who is about to marry someone else have to ask her? He is the one who is really ungrateful, and this sense of guilt will accompany him all his life. I'm sorry, I was so selfish. With his hands in his pockets, he looked up at the golden raindrops. What are your plans? "Let's take a break. Anyway, I'm not short of money for the time being." Green Emerald wants to relax his depressed mood for ten years. Why not take the money? This is what you deserve after seven years of hard work. It was the only way he could make it up to her. If you want to break it, you have to break it simply. Not only that alimony, but also I'm going to leave my present job. What?! Aren't you very satisfied with the working environment now? Why give up? It was the only connection he had with her. Maybe tired,jujube seed powder, maybe tired, want to find a place to rest and see the world again. "Dad won't approve your resignation." He was confident of this, and his father loved the daughter-in-law as much as he did. prius-biotech.com

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you for this infomation. You also play game at: stumble guys

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу