Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lutamoshikuari

Obviously, he has a crush on me.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Who knows, Lu ran also stopped beside them, facing Jiang Nuan slightly raised his chin, in the cool light of the street lamp quite a bit of lonely taste. What's wrong Jiang Nuan is still standing there. Take you back and finish the physics paper quickly. The first half of the sentence "take you back" let Jiang Nuan's little heart leak so a beat, after all, even if Jiang Nuan does not have a girl's heart also has vanity, ah, can be carried by Lu Ran a journey is very face-saving ah. But the second half of the sentence. Learn, learn, learn, to learn again! In Jiang Nuan's heart, Lu Ran let her study hard in order not to make trouble for her father, so that Lu Ran can have a good coach who devotes himself wholeheartedly, can achieve good results in the club league, and maybe can enter the national youth team. I'm too heavy to break your bicycle tires. With that, Jiang Nuan turned around and continued to walk forward. But to her surprise, Rao can actually sat on the back frame of Mu Sheng's bicycle! What made Jiang's warm eyes drop even more was that Xu Zitian said to Cheng Doudou shyly,wholesale plastic pallet, "Shall I take you with me?" Jiang Nuan thought that Doudou would ask her opinion, but she sat on it without looking back and said sweetly, "Thank you, then slow down." Watching them drive past him, Jiang Nuan was really angry. Cheng Doudou, why are you blushing! These two have no loyalty! It's just a boy's bike,wholesale plastic pallet, and the dog of their friendship died! Jiang Nuangqi walked forward with his pockets bulging, and Lu Ran's bicycle rode at the back, as if to say, "Give you one last chance to sit up.". Forget it, the hero does not suffer immediate losses! Jiang Nuan trotted to the back of Lu Ran's bicycle, but before he jumped up, Lu Ran suddenly sped up and rode to the front. Jiang Nuan stared at each other with round eyes. Why didn't you wait for me to ride so slowly? Mu Sheng looked back sympathetically and said, "Master Lu is like that. If you are heartless, I will stop!"! I gave it to you the first time, but you didn't want it. The first time.. What the hell is the first time! Don't talk nonsense and ruin my reputation! I ate too much and walked back by myself! Jiang Nuan's ears are burning. Talk nonsense about "the first time"! Jiang Nuan walked a whole street and passed Kangjia's franchise store. The TV in the window was playing the video of the National College Fencing League team competition. Jiang Nuan was immediately attracted and stood there watching attentively. The screen shows the team match between Haichuan University and B University. Jiang Nuan's eyes brightened, and he was a big B! The commentator is broadcasting: "Now it is Chen Zhe of Haichuan University who is concise to B University!" On the screen, the two sides attacked each other almost at the same time, euro plastic pallet ,foldable bulk container, but they simply fended off each other's sword and scored directly by pressing the sword back! Decisive and neat! Jiang Nuan couldn't move his eyes. Your face is almost on the glass. Like the sound of an old cello, Jiang Nuan's heart seemed to be stirred. As soon as she turned around, she saw Lu Ran touching the ground on one foot, holding his bicycle under the street lamp, an independent figure, and others had already ridden far away. Did this guy come back for her? I guess she was afraid that her father would know that it would affect his image of integrity and understanding. Jiang Nuan hummed for a moment and continued to watch the recording and broadcasting of the game. It happened to be a concise pursuit of the opponent. The pace at his feet was continuous and smooth. He suppressed the opponent and lost ground. At the moment when he hit the opponent's shoulder, the strength and angle were perfect. OK Jiang Nuan clenched his fist and cheered. Then came a kind of envy. Do you like simplicity? Lu ran's cold voice sounded again. I like it. Because he can beat you. The best part of the match was the moment when the simple long lunge hit the opponent's shoulder. Jiang Nuan's wrist was clasped, and suddenly she pulled her shoulder into a man's arms, and as soon as she looked up, she saw Lu Ran's dark eyes. Go back. "I haven't seen the result yet!" Isn't it scratching your heart and lungs to go home like this! "Haichuan University won the four swords of B University." "Impossible, B is very simple, how can he lose to Haichuan?" "This is a team competition, but one person can't turn the tide.". Are you sure you want to stay here and watch B lose? Lu Ran's tone is just a statement of objective facts. Jiang Nuan opened his mouth and reluctantly got on Lu Ran's bicycle, hard and unhappy. Back home, Jiang Nuan went to take a hot bath, and the warm water vapor made her limbs and bones comfortable. Who knows to wait for her to go out, hear mom say: "Ah Yo!"! Xiao Nuan, you have been washing for so long that you thought you would never come out! Lu ran is waiting for you. "What?"? Why is he still here? Jiang Nuan, with a bitter face, pushed the door of her bedroom and saw Lu Ran sitting at her desk, holding her chin in one hand, turning over the copy of Pirate Luffy in her hand, with a small plate of fruit in front of her. There was little fruit in winter, and her mother cut out patterns for him. The feeling of depression that he was not his parents'own came back to his mind. You write the physics paper, and this chapter is the key point. I'll time you. Lu ran raised his wrist and glanced at his sports watch. I want to blow my head. Jiang Nuan sat on the edge of the bed, cross-legged, deliberately killing time slowly. As she blew her head, she couldn't help glancing at Lu Ran. In fact, in her mind, if Lu Ran reads books, she should read some very profound things, explore the philosophy of life, and raise the level of thinking. But he actually studied "Pirate Luffy" like watching Mathematical Olympiad. Looking at his calm side face, Jiang Nuan wanted to do something bad. She suddenly straightened up and stretched her legs. She stepped on the comic book with her foot, deliberately wanting to disgust Lu Ran and see how he looked at it. She didn't see how Lu ran did it, and in an instant she clasped her ankle. Is that your secret, turning pages with your feet? That is the hand holding the sword, the strength of the fingers is a little big,collapsible pallet box, Jiang Nuan wants to take back the foot, but is pinched by Lu Ran effortlessly, the whole posture has become funny. cnplasticpallet.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу