Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
textekpri

What is DTF?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

DTF is a new technology that allows users to print designs onto special clear polyester films using digital water-based inks and a powder adhesive coating, which requires curing. After curing, you can then heat press the transfer design directly onto your garment.

If you are familiar with direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, you may be wondering about the pros and cons when compared to DTF printing. Both options are digital and require no screens or art separation (required with screen printing). When DTG was first introduced to the apparel decoration industry, it was applauded as the ultimate solution, especially for printing multi-color designs and low quantities.

However, many who jumped on the DTG bandwagon soon learned the limitations of the DTG process. DTG printers can have steep learning curves, including a pretreatment process. You are also limited to certain garment types and may have limited placement options on each shirt or item.
www.dtfprinterprice.com

Поделиться сообщением

Hey guys! Are there any sites where I can buy DTF Transfers? Been looking for one for a really long time but eventually have found nothing. Thanks in advance!

Поделиться сообщением

Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can find some good Custom DTF Transfers? Thanks in advance for your answers! 

Поделиться сообщением

Hey there! I recently stumbled upon this amazing website called AMS Transfers, and I have to say, their custom DTF transfers are top-notch! I had been searching for high-quality custom DTF transfers for my small business, and I was blown away by the options they offer. The ready-to-press, full-color direct to film transfers are perfect for my low quantity designs with multiple colors. The turnaround time is super quick too, which is a huge plus for me. I highly recommend checking out their page on high-quality Custom DTF Transfers to see for yourself. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу