Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NFL explains controversial pass interfer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

head coach Jay Gruden would like an explanation from the NFL on the new pa s interference review system, one that was supposed to benefit the league in an attempt to get the calls right. Gruden is questioning the NFL after an offensive pa s interference call on Redskins wide receiver , one which looked to be overturned Hardy Nickerson Jersey once Gruden challenged the call.Gruden lost the challenge, prompting his plea to the league what qualifies as offensive pa s interference."I don't know. All I know is I want Kelvin Harmon to do that every time the ball is in the air," Gruden . "That's why we drafted him because he's aggre sive when the ball in the air. If he can't do what he did in this Jake Fisher Jersey game then I don't know what he can do. I'm going to continue to coach Kelvin Harmon to go up and go get the ball like he did tonight and good Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey things will happen for him. We'll get the explanation, hopefully."The gave an explanation on the play Friday afternoon, one that probably adds more confusion than clarity. In , the on-field officials called OPI for a push off by WAS 13 at the 50-yard line, well before he jumped to catch the ball. There was no clear & obvious visual evidence from the available broadcast video that the ruling was incorrect, so the on-field ruling stands. NFL Officiating (@NFLOfficiating) Coaches video, not available on the game broadcast, showed that CIN 35 was off balance after contact by WAS 13, which is why A.J. Hawk Jersey offensive pa s interference was called on the field. NFL Officiating (@NFLOfficiating) Harmon was involved in a second offensive pa s interference call, but wasn't initially flagged for the call. head coach Zac Taylor challenged and the league ruled Harmon did commit offensive pa s interference."Everybody was just devastated. No body could believe it," Harmon said . "I was just like 'Wow that's a PI?' It was just unfortunate. "I just got to be mindful of that as an aggre sive receiver always going up for the ball. That's just the new PI rule, so I gotta be mindful of that. Jessie Bates III Jersey It could go in our favor next time."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу