Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Samson Why Aaron Rodgers chose to break

Рекомендуемые сообщения

quarterback has after reports had surfaced that he wanted out of Green Bay during the offseason. During an interview with ESPN's Kenny Mayne, Rodgers expre sed that he has an i sue withthe philosophy in Green Bay."It's just kind of about a philosophy and maybe forgetting it is about the people that make the thing go. It's about character Philadelphia 76ers Jersey . It's about culture. It's about doing the things the right way," Rodgers said. "A lot this was put in motion last year. The wrench was just kind of throw into it when I won MVP and played the way I played last year. This is just kind of the spill out of Dana Barros Jersey all that. But, look, it's about the people and that's the most important thing. Green Bay has always been about the people."During Tuesday's installment of "Nothing Personal with David Samson," David Samson weighed in on Rodgers' comments and stated why Rodgers chose to break his silence."The object is that he wants everyone to make sure that Sergio Rodriguez Jersey his State Farm endorsements and off-the-field busine s aren't put into any jeopardy," Samson said. "He doesn't want anyone to think that he's anything other than a great guy. 'Don't call me Machiavellian. That Markelle Fultz Jersey 's not me. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get people fired. No way. Don't tell me I don't like drafting quarterbacks. No way. I've got a reputation to uphold.' Aaron Rodgers is paying close attention to his post-football career as he should. When you pay attention to your post-football career, you don't want to burn any bridges." Samson believes that Rodgers simply wants to protect his own image and the investments Wilt Chamberlain Jersey that he has in place away from the football field.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу