Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Dak Prescott says Cowboys Trevon Diggs i

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The entered 2021 with one of the best offenses in the . But they might also have one of the game's best players on defense. Second-year cornerback helped propel Dallas to a 36-28 victory over the previously unbeaten on Sunday. And if you ask quarterback , there's no question about whether Diggs, who intercepted Darnold twice before leaving Whitey Herzog Jersey in the fourth quarter, is suddenly the best cornerback in the game."For sure," Prescott said, . "Turn on the tape. Watch what he's doing. Watch the guys that he's following week in and week out, the (opponents') best player ... But, yes, it's easy to see."The numbers agree. Through four games, Diggs has already racked up five interceptions, more than anyone in the NFL and over a four-game stretch. That gives him eight for his career, which only began in 2020. "Player of the St. Louis Cardinals Jersey month, working on his second month of the season," Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said of Diggs after Sunday's win. "He's playing with phenomenal confidence. Obviously a big responsibility watching their top receiver. Delivered with two huge plays there in the second half."Had Diggs played all four quarters of Sunday's Week 4 win, he may have delivered more. The Cowboys kept the young cover man on the sidelines for the final stretch of action out of precaution after Keith Hernandez Jersey Diggs began experiencing some back tightne s, McCarthy told reporters, but all indications are he'll be fully ready to go in Week 5. The new Cowboys season is here! You need a jersey for your favorite player before the next game kicks. . Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best Paul DeJong Jersey NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to Albert Pujols Jersey the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу