Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NFL Week 9 picks plus Priscos Power Rank

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Pick Six Newsletter!Today isn't just Tuesday, it's also the trade deadline, which means there's a 47% chance that all hell is going to break loose over the next few hours. If a team wants to make a deal, they have until 4 p.m. ET to pull it off. We've already seen multiple trades go down this week with getting shipped off to the on Monday and getting dealt to the today.There will almost certainly be a few more trades today and since they will probably happen after this newsletter gets sent out, we've made it easy for you to stay updated on all the action today. We'll be running a live blog that will cover every trade and .If you want to hang out with me later today, we'll be doing a live edition of the Pick Six podcast starting at 3:30 p.m ET and you can check that . Alright, we've got a lot to cover today, so let's get to the rundown.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the Pick Six newsletter. To get your friends to sign up, all you have to do is with them. If your friends don't want to sign up, you should trade them for new friends. You have until 4 p.m. today. Anthony Averett Jersey 1. Today's show: Recapping the Chiefs' tight win over the The Chiefs were a huge favorite going into Monday night, but it seems that someone forgot to tell the Giants about that, because they actually provided some drama in a game that Kansas City only ended up winning by three points (20-17).The only thing that had more drama than the game was the podcast we recorded afterward. Here are three key things from that game that we touched on:Chiefs defense actually comes up big.The Chiefs have had one of the worst defenses in the NFL this season, but on Monday night, the unit actually came up big. For one, they limited the Giants to Nico Siragusa Jersey just 300 yards of of total offense, which was the second-lowest total they've given up this season. They also came up with several monstrous plays, including a first quarter pick by Willie Gay that he returned to New York's 13-yard line. The interception set up a Chiefs touchdown, which was obviously big, since Kansas City only won by three points. The Chiefs defense also came up with three sacks, including two on the Giants' final drive of the game. The sacks were pivotal because when the Giants started their drive, they needed just 35 yards to get in field goal range. Chiefs offense still looks out of sync.After only scoring three points against the in Week 7, the Chiefs offense had another rough night in Week 8. Not only are defenses playing them differently, but it also feels like the Chiefs just aren't on the same page. completed just 29 of 48 pa ses for 275 yards and he also threw an interception in the end zone that bounced off a receiver's hands. The most concerning part for the Chiefs is how much struggled. The tight end caught just four pa ses for 27 yards and he also lost a fumble in the third quarter that led to a Giants touchdown. The Chiefs are going to need to figure things out quickly because they have the coming to town this week. Giants plagued by bad coaching.The Giants botched their final po se sion of the first half and their final po se sion of the game and most of that had to do with coaching. Joe Judge misused multiple timeouts in the game. After the lo s, he blamed his timeout snafus on the fact that the Giants' . I'm not saying the Giants should fire Judge, but I'm also not so sure that I would want to keep around someone who's blaming bad coaching on broken headsets.Besides those three things, we also spent some serious time debating whether the Chiefs will make the playoffs this year. To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the best daily NFL podcast out Tony Jefferson Jersey there -- . You can also . 2. Prisco's Power Rankings heading into Week 9We have some big news in the Power Rankings: For just the third time all season, Pete Prisco has a new team at the top. The Packers are now No. 1 after a Week 8 win over the , who were No. 1 in last week's Power Rankings.With that in mind, here's a look at Prisco's top 5 teams heading into Week 9:PackersRamsCardinalsTitansI'm not going to spoil the rest of the power rankings here, but I am going to give you a few nuggets. Here's what has changed since last week:The biggest jump this week went to the , who moved up six spots. Thanks to their win over the , New Orleans made the move from 13th to sixth. Personally, I think that's kind of high for a team that doesn't have a quarterback and I will be sure to let Prisco know.The biggest tumble in this week's rankings went to the . After cracking the top 10 last week, the Chargers immediately proved they couldn't handle the pre sure of being ranked so highly as they went out and lost to the . The lo s dropped them from 10th to 15th.The most surprising move in the rankings probably went to the Chiefs, who moved up five spots following their unimpre sive win over the Giants. Their 20-17 win was enough to move them up four spots from 16th to 12th.We also have some big news at the bottom Sam Koch Jersey of the rankings: THE ARE NO LONGER IN LAST. After beating the , the Jets jumped up four spots from 32nd to 28th, which means we now have a new team in the cellar and that team is the . I'm gue sing they're going to be there until they finally win a game.If you want to know where your favorite team ended up in Prisco's . If you want to argue with Prisco over his rankings, you . I argue with him all the time about everything. 3. Breech's Week 9 picksIt's Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing: It's time for my weekly picks.If you want to ignore my picks today, I won't blame you and that's because I went 6-9 last week. It was an ugly week, although I think it should have an asterisk next to it because it wouldn't have happened if cats didn't exist. I went 0-4 picking cat teams. Dumb cats. If Joe Judge can blame headsets for his lo s to the Chiefs then I can blame cats for my bad week.With that in mind, here are three of my picks for Week 9 and I'm clearly a masochist because I'm going right back to picking cat teams. Cleveland at Cincinnati (-3):Since injury, the offense has been nothing short of a disaster. Over the past three weeks, the Browns have scored 14, 17 and 10 points, and that 17-point Chris Wormley Jersey performance didn't even come from Baker because it came in the only game that started. Not being able to score is kind of a big deal in a sport where the entire objective is to outscore the other team. I'm taking the Bengals. PICK:Bengals 23-20 over Browns.Minnesota at Baltimore (-5.5):Since taking over the starting QB job in 2018, has started 11 games against NFC teams and he as gone 11-0 in those games, which means I will be picking the Ravens in every game they play against an NFC team going forward until they actually lose one. PICK:Ravens 3

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу