Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Mike Tomlin appears to have completely l

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The Steelers appear to be a complete me s right now. The team is 0-1-1, it doesn't have its star running Corey Clement Jersey back Le'veon Bell, and Antonio Brown's in reply to someone who said that Ben Roethlisberger made Josh Sweat Jersey him after Brown was seen arguing with new offensive coordinator Andy Fichtner. So everything is going great in Steeler-land. and Brown had no interest in being traded from the team.to celebrate the release of his new EP: "My Side of Things."On Wednesday's "Off the Ron Jaworski Jersey Bench" podcast, Danny Kanell and guest host Brady Quinn talk about the me s in Pittsburgh, and what Brown's no-show can mean for the team. It's not like the Steelers are winning to offset all of this drama. Reggie White Jersey Kanell and Quinn also discu s Mike Tomlin and the lack of leadership from within the Steelers organization. Tomlin seems to have no control Shareef Miller Jersey over the locker room at the moment. The Steelers need to start winning games soon, because all of these headlines do not look good.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу