Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes has his eyes set

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The are coming off of another impre sive year, as they went Sammie Coates Jersey 14-2 in the regular season and won their first two playoff games before being upended by the in LV. It was an anticlimactic end to the 2020 season, but there's no doubt the Chiefs are in position to contend for years to come thanks to quarterback .Mahomes has gone 43-10 including postseason games since he took over as Kansas City's full-time quarterback in 2018, and won the Super Bowl in his second season. Still, Mahomes wants more. In a , Mahomes said he wants to be the Larry Johnson Jersey first team to go 20-0."The only record I have my eyes set on breaking, which would be new this year, would be going 20-0," Mahomes said. "It's not really a record to be broken I gue s you would say19-0 is the record right nowso being able to go 20-0 and being Darron Lee Jersey the first one to do that, that would be awesome." The only to pull off the perfect season including playoffs were the 1972 , who went 17-0 including their Super Bowl VII victory. The came close in 2007, as and Co. went 18-0 before being upset by the in Super Bowl XLII.Brady and the Bucs ended the Chiefs' dreams of repeating as Super Bowl champs this past season, but that may have Marcus Allen Jersey just added fuel to the fire. The Chiefs could come out more motivated than ever to win games in 2021. That's at least what tight end . "Man, I'll tell you, it definitely turned it up for me. I want this next one more than I wanted the first one," Kelce said about Kansas City's lo s in the Super Bowl. "And just to prove to myself and to prove to our team that we are who we believe we are. I don't think that game really showed our best. I don't think we went out there and played our best and that leaves a sour taste in your mouth that you did that on the biggest stage po Jordan Lucas Jersey sible. So it puts some fire in your heart for the pa sion that you have for this game and it just builds, man. Hopefully we get another opportunity to go get another one."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу