Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Bengals rookie JaMarr Chase pleasantly s

Рекомендуемые сообщения

has spent most of his life in Louisiana. He Thon Maker Jersey was born in Harvey, Louisiana. He went to Archbishop Rummel High School in Metairie, Louisiana. He attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Last month, though, Chase was drafted with the No. 5 overall pick by the . Cincinnati, in Chris Copeland Jersey case you're unaware, is not in Louisiana. It's in Ohio.Chase is in Cincinnati for the team's rookie minicamp this week, and it seems like he's been pleasantly surprised by what he's found in his new home. Via ESPN's Ben Baby, Chase said on Friday, "This is not what I thought Milwaukee Bucks Jersey Cincinnati would be, so I'm so far." I'm not sure what Chase expected Cincinnati OJ Mayo Jersey to be, but I feel like it's nice (for both him and the Bengals) that he likes it more than he expected to. It's certainly better than if the opposite were the case, at least. The Bengals are Rashad Vaughn Jersey surely hoping to keep him and his former LSU teammate, , in Cincinnati for quite some time, so the new No. 1 receiver taking a liking to the city is a pretty good start.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу