Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Odell Beckham misses practice but is fee

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Jr. with the on Thursday, but he did expre s Trevor Bauer Jersey optimism about his health status. Beckham, who has been out for the past two weeks with a quadriceps injury, but told reporters on Thursday that he is feeling better.The Giants released some of Beckham's quotes about his status via their official Twitter account. . - Im definitely feeling better. Im just taking it one day at a time and thats all I can do at this point. Just trying to find my way back. New York Giants (@Giants) . - If I can play Im going to play. Thats the bottom line. New York Giants (@Giants) . - You work to play these games and to be out there with your brothers. I want to come back and finish the Mike Napoli Jersey season strong. New York Giants (@Giants) The Giants have won four or their past five games and have the opportunity to play spoiler over the final two weeks of the season against the and . Obviously, having Beckham on the field would help them in either of those contests. But given that they have already been eliminated from playoff contention and that Beckham is incredibly Francisco Lindor Jersey important to the future of their franchise, they should obviously exercise caution when deciding whether to put him on the field for either of those games. It's admirable that Beckham wants to Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey be on the field and help his teammates get a win or two, but the coaches and trainers have the jobs they have because they're obligated to put the interests of the team over the short and long-term ahead of the sincere desire of a player to be on the field if he's just not ready to be out Cleveland Indians Hoodie there. More NFL Beckham's not the only Giants receiver with injury questions. Both Sterling and sustained injuries during last week's lo s to the , and their status for Sunday against the Colts is unknown. , , and would presumably see the majority of the work if none of Beckham or the Shepards can play.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу