Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Jaguars Leonard Fournette says a Steeler

Рекомендуемые сообщения

It turns out Eric Hosmer Jersey , fans are better at stopping than the Steelers' defense.On Tuesday, two days after the shocked the Steelers to advance to the AFC title game, that totaled his 2017 Mercedes Maybach, but didn't result in any injuries. On Thursday, Fournette revealed that And so, that ends the far-fetched idea that the would go so far as to cause a car accident in order to secure a win in Sunday's AFC title game."Actually they had pictures from the game," Fournette said, according to ESPN. "I think her in-laws didn't know who I was until everybody started taking pictures with me and then they were like, ' Tyson Ross Jersey We were at the game going against y'all. It was cold.' Things like that."The Steelers fan did apologize."I was good," Fournette said. "I had my seatbelt on so I wasn't really worried. Just making sure everybody was all right and everybody was in great health."There weren't any injuries, but Fournette did lose his bumper to the crash. He ended up signing it for one of the first responders."It was crazy because I wasn Randy Jones Jersey 't really worried about it," Fournette said. "The bumper was on the ground and I was in the car waiting for the police to come and he just came out of nowhere like, 'Man, can you sign this for me?' I'm like, 'You want me to sign a bumper?' And he was like, 'Yeah.' "Whatever, it's cool."During their win over the Steelers, Fournette rumbled for 109 yards and three touchdowns on 25 carries, rediscovering some of his early season magic. The Steelers failed to stop him at the goal line ... On 4th-and-goal... DIVES for the TD! : NFL (@NFL) and in the open field ... WOW. is IN for his second TD of the day! : NFL (@NFL) However, he did suffer an ankle injury during the game, which could impact his Rollie Fingers Jersey effectivene s against a Patriots defense that allowed the second-most yards per carry during the regular season, but shut down a week ago in their win over the . At the very least, it's an injury that is worth monitoring -- just like hand injury that As you can see Rickey Henderson Jersey below, Fournette's ankle apparently bothered him last weekend: Fournettes season-long trend: runs like a beast when healthy, but gains hesitance and loses explosivene s when banged up (naturally). Before ankle injury last week: 12 for 72, 6.0 YPC, 8 rushes of 5+ yardsAfter ankle injury: 13 for 27, 2.08 YPC, 1 rush of 5 yards Chris We seling (@ChrisWe seling) You can .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу