Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Bengals Vontaze Burfict caught by camera

Рекомендуемые сообщения

linebacker 's reputation precedes him. This is what happens when you've been fined for dirty, sometimes dangerous hits, Mookie Betts Jersey the accumulation of which led the league to suspend him for the first three games of the 2016 season.Good news: Burfict wasn't flagged for any suspect hits in Sunday's game against the .Bad news: Burfict was caught on camera giving two middle fingers in the direction of the Paul Brown Stadium crowd (you can view the incriminating evidence ). The linebacker appeared to be celebrating a third-down sack of Bills quarterback that forced a punt with just under five minutes on the clock. The Bengals were trailing 16-12 at the time and the change of po se sion gave them a late opportunity to march down the field for the game-winner. Instead, Cincinnati went three-and-out. The Bengals would get the ball back with Mike Piazza Jersey 2:30 to go, but an Hail Mary fell incomplete in the end zone as time expired.Adding insult to injury, Burfict is probably looking at a fine for his one-finger salute. Back in 2009, then-Titans owner Bud Adams gave the finger to Bills fans during a game and the league fined him $250,000. Adams wasted little time apologizing: "I need to apologize for my actions yesterday near the end of the game. I got caught up in the excitement of a great day, but I do realize Max Scherzer Jersey that those types of things shouldn't happen. I need to specifically apologize to the Bills, their fans, our fans Bobby Miller Jersey and the ," he said in a statement at the time. "I obviously have a great deal of respect for Bills owner Ralph Wilson and the history we have shared. I also understand there will probably be league discipline for my actions and I will accept those." In 2013, then-Dolphins defensive lineman was caught on camera giving the finger to the ' sideline though he wasn't fined."Of course I regret it," . "It's something I shouldn't have done . It Rich Hill Jersey was something that I was joking around with my teammates. Whatever consequences happen, I have to take it."And most recently, former quarterback after giving the finger to the ' sideline during a his rookie season. Given Burfict's track record, it's more probable than not that he'll be a little lighter in the wallet once the NFL hands down a ruling.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу