Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Twitter reacts to the NFL naming Jennife

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The Super Bowl is about so much more than just the game. The million dollar commercials and the theatrics of the halftime show have become reasons lots of people tune into the big game.Last Denny Mclain Jersey year people did not respond very well to the halftime show being Maroon 5 and Travis Scott, but people seem to be reacting better to this year's scheduled performance. The on Thursday that Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will be taking the stage in the middle of the sport's biggest night.Here is what people had to say on Twitter about the news:Some are saying this is the collaboration they didn't even know they needed. A collab I didnt know I needed! Luis (@LUiiZZ) People are predicting that this will be the best halftime yet. A bold statement. J.LO AND SHAKIRA STARTING THE 2020'S DECADE WITH THE SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW KNOWING DAMN Shane Greene Jersey WELL THAT NO ONE WILL TOP THEM YUP Gabriel | Lady Gaga (@gabrielflorin01) No matter what happens during the actual game, there's a chance J-Lo and Shakira steal the show. On Feb. 2, there's going to be a J.Lo concert with a football game surrounding it! Lesley Me ser (@lesleyme ser) While we don't know who will be playing in the two halves that surround the show, some are Jack Morris Jersey taking a shot in the dark that will probably be there. Brady is 42 years old and at the top of his game and Lopez at 50 is at the top of her game. Jennifer Lopez being part of the halftime show means Tom Brady will be the second most impre sive Super Bowl 54 performer relative to his age Tadd Haislop (@TaddHaislop) Others think this halftime show will save what they think is probably might to be a competition between the and the . No love for the Pats or Cowboys? This is gonna be an elite level halftime show, which could make up for the Patriots-Cowboys super Christin Stewart Jersey bowl well all have to suffer through Jordan Katz (@JordanKatz11) Like I said, a lot of people were talking about the Patriots. Me watching the Shakira - J-Lo Super Bowl halftime show trying to forget that the Patriots already up 21. The big chillin (@Kofie) With Super Bowl being in Miami, the obvious response is to question why Pitbull was not asked to perform. Mr. 305 has been snubbed! you mean to tell me that Michael Fulmer Jersey the Super Bowl is in MIAMI and Mr.305 himself, PITBULL, aint in the halftime show...come on do better Jack (@aye_jack13) The collaboration had some people thinking their time machine finally worked. Yes! We're back in 2007! Is this 2007?! Pat Egan (@Pat_Egan) All in all, the news has everyone dancing and singing Shakira and J-Lo songs around their kitchen for the rest of their day. Someone cue up "Jenny From the Block." *hums Hips Dont Lie for the rest of the day* Benjamin Solak (@BenjaminSolak)

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу