Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Earl Thomas arrest warrant Former NFL sa

Рекомендуемые сообщения

An arrest warrant has been i sued by a judge in Austin, Texas for former All-Pro safety , the .Police say that Thomas violated a court protective order by sending threatening me sages to a woman about her and her children. Court records obtained by the note that the warrant was signed on April 27 charging Thomas with a third-degree felony Chris Rusin Jersey that alleges he violated the protective order two or more times within 12 months.As of Friday afternoon, Thomas had not been booked into the Travis County jail.Trey Dolezal, an Nolan Arenado Jersey Austin lawyer and sports agent who is representing Thomas in an ongoing divorce, says that the warrant stems from Thomas reaching out to his wife to see their children. He added that he has sent a me sage to Thomas notifying him of the arrest warrant."They were consciously and collectively working together to see his kids," Dolezal told the the . "I don't really understand how he could be in violation by working together to visit with his children."The protective order stated that Charlie Blackmon Jersey Thomas was allowed to communicate with the woman only through a co-parenting phone application. The woman told police that Thomas was unwilling to download the app and instead reaches out by phone, and arrives unannounced.More recently, Thomas is alleged to have started sending threatening text me sages to the woman about her and her children. Police say that Thomas sent a text to the woman on April 18 telling her that he obtained two handguns. Later that day, he texted: "Waiting on hand in foot is why I'll kick ur a s."The Greg Holland Jersey following day, police say that Thomas sent the following text me sages: "I hope u in the car with him and the kids and yall drive off the road." and "Ima let my momma and my cousins poison they (their children) a s."Nina Thomas, Earl Thomas' wife, filed for divorce in November of 2020. That came after she was arrested by police in May 2020 when they say she pointed a loaded gun at Earl Thomas' head after breaking into a vacation home and finding him with another woman. Thomas entered the as a first-round draft Tony Wolters Jersey choice of the in 2010. He spent nine years with the franchise before signing with the in 2019. In August of 2020, Thomas got into an altercation with fellow Ravens safety and was eventually cut by the team after he punched Clark during practice. Just a few weeks ago, Thomas after a two-year hiatus.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу