Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NFL Draft 2021 Eagles hint they wont lis

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The have not made the best early-round selections on wide receivers over the last two years, whether injury or poor Stephen Vogt Jersey performance played a factor in their draft failures is up for debate. The third time may be the charm for general manager Howie Roseman, as the Eagles are in a position to land one of the top three wideouts in this year's cla s.DeVonta Smith is one of the wide receivers in play for the Eagles, whether they trade up to select him or if he slides to No. 12 because of his listed weight (166). The Eagles never mentioned Smith in particular when discu sing their proce s of evaluation of wide receivers, but it was clear who Roseman was referring to when asked earlier this week about a receiver who may be an outlier when it comes to height, weight, or speed."Good players come in all shapes and sizes," Roseman said on a conference call earlier this week. "And so we're Domingo Santana Jersey not going to discriminate based on any of those things." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Regardle s of Smith's size, the Heisman Trophy winner is Jim Gantner Jersey a certainly a lock to go in the top-15 of this draft. Smith is one of the top three receivers in this draft cla s, next to Ja'Marr Chase and Alabama teammate Jaylen Waddle. He recorded 117 catches for 1,856 yards and 23 touchdowns in 13 games for the Crimson Tide last season, averaging 15.9 yards per catch. Not only did Smith record the most receiving yards and touchdown catches in SEC history, he had just seven drops on 268 catchable targets in his career. While Smith's weight causes concern about his durability, Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni has an extensive background with wide receivers. Sirianni also didn't mention Smith, but it was clear who he was talking about when how he wanted to use his wideouts. The Eagles coach has used different types of receivers to play the "X" Orlando Arcia Jersey and Z," which fits Smith's profile."I've had different X's. I've had T.Y. Hilton who was 5-foot-9, 180 pounds. He played X for us. I've had who was 6-2, 220 pounds. He played X for us. I had who was 6-3, 200," Sirianni said. "All these guys that I'm saying, TY was fast; Keenan was quick, not fast; Dwayne Bowe was powerful. They all played different."So it's just Paul Molitor Jersey a matter of can that guy do what you want, that person to do on the outside. Really when you say X, it's can he win one-on-one match-ups consistently. ... He's better because it's one-on-one out there, and that guy looks different all acro s the league." The Eagles will find multiple ways to use Smith and maximize his unique talents, just like how they plan to use 2020 first-round pick . Philadelphia isn't concerned over the one "red flag" regarding the most productive receiver in this draft cla s.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу