Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

OHara yet to rule out permanent Pompey m

Рекомендуемые сообщения

O'Hara - could make his Pompey switch permanent. Despite being at the club for le s than a fortnight, Jamie OHara has already been asked if he would like to stay at the club permanently.Many expect the talented midfielder to return to Tottenham, his parent club, once his loan finishes on December 31st Dale Murphy Jersey .OHara however is keeping his options open, while hoping his chance at Portsmouth could soon earn him an England call-up.Speaking to The Guardian, OHara said: Being at Portsmouth is a learning curve and its a chance for me to show everyone what I can do.If I enjoy it down here and Tottenham bring in a few players during the January transfer window, maybe there will be an option to stay here. Im looking forward to giving my best for the club and Chipper Jones Jersey the manager, and you never know what will happen. If I do well, something might happen.Ive come here to play and if I play and Im enjoying my football, then why wouldnt I want to stay?The 22-year-old was highly regarded at White Hart Lane, but found it hard to come by regular first-team opportunities. He was limited to a number of substitute appearances at the start of the season, but that did not stop him from opening his account against Doncaster Rovers in the League Cup. Tom Glavine Jersey Curiously, the on-loan midfielder signed a new four-year contract with Tottenham, before completing his 3-month loan move to Portsmouth two hours later.OHara has been highly complimentary of Portsmouth in his interviews, even stating that the supposed doom and gloom surrounding the club is in fact non-existant.Speaking of his England chances, OHara had this to say: Obviously, its a big ask to be pushing on for England. But once I have the confidence in my ability from playing week in week out, hopefully someone will pick up on that.Hopefully Dansby Swanson Jersey , I can start pushing myself into that squad and it would be nice to get in it would be a fantastic achievement. Im going to get my head down here and work as hard as I can.The Englishman revealed there was fierce competition for his signature, but joined Portsmouth after discu sions with manager Paul Hart.He said:I had a few clubs interested. I wont say which clubs they were but there were four or five who wanted me. But I chose Portsmouth because of the way the manager spoke when I had a chat to him.Coincidentally, OHara made Phil Niekro Jersey his Premier League debut and scored his first Premier League goal against Pompey, on two seperate occasions.OHara will be wearing Glen Johnsons former number 5 shirt this season lets hope that wont make him any more defensive! Then again, it didnt make Johno anymore defensive than he should have been

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу