Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Gronk says he thinks Brady will play 16

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The summer of Gronk is rapidly approaching. But before lets loose one final Corey Seager Jersey time this offseason, he has some important matters to attend to: video games and Deflategate.During Gronk's appearance on Thursday, which served as he was asked about the latest developments in the Deflategate saga. According to Gronk, quarterback will be playing all 16 games this season, even if he's currently suspended for the first four games of the year. Oh, and Gronk also called the latest developments in Deflategate " Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey stupid." "I was actually surprised. It was a surprise to everyone," Gronkowski said of Brady's suspension that was recently reinstated, according to "I thought it was totally done and it was crazy to see it happen again. It's kind of getting stupid to the point where it's at now. Why it's still going on A. J. Pollock Jersey now ... but I think he's going to play 16 games again. That's the way it's been going on, that's the way it's worked, so hopefully that's true." Eventually, Gronkowski will need to adjust to life after Brady, who'll turn 39 in August ( By the sound of it, Gronk's just hoping he won't need to transition to a post-Brady world this fall. Despite Gronk's optimism, Brady's path to revoke his suspension remains Kenley Jansen Jersey rocky. At the end of last month, his suspension was , meaning Brady is scheduled to mi s games against the , , and . Brady and his legal team will now be given until May 23 to decide if they Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey want to ask the court to rehear the case. If that fails, the case . Reminder: This entire controversy is about deflated footballs that were used in a 45-7 victory well over a year ago.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу