Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Sean Payton on Donald Trump I think we n

Рекомендуемые сообщения

If President Chris Neil Men Jersey Trump thought he would influence NFL owners, coaches and players , he was mistaken based on the 36 hours that followed."Wouldn't you love to see one of these owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b---- off the field right now. Out," Trump said amid applause. "He's fired. He's fired!" The NFLPA i sued a swift rebuke, followed by the league, and throughout the day on Sunday, -- both on the field and in the locker room -- during the national anthem. owner Jimmy Haslam called the president's remarks " ," and coach Sean Payton went so far as to question Trump's " ." "I would say, Artem Anisimov Men Jersey personally, I'm disappointed in the comments that were made. I think we need a little bit more wisdom in that office," Payton told reporters following the team's win over Carolina, via USAToday.com's Nate Davis."That's being a little blunt, but that's how I feel. You know, I want that guy Ben Harpur Men Jersey to be one of the smarter guys in the room. And it seems like every time he's opening his mouth, it's something that is dividing our country and not pulling us together. And that has nothing to do with my feelings about the anthem, but just my take over the last 24 hours. So that's how I feel."At least 25 teams , with owner Bob Kraft's criticism . Kraft, who considers himself a close friend of Trump, also donated . "I am Brady Tkachuk Women Jersey deeply disappointed by the tone of the comments made by the president on Friday," Kraft said. "I am proud to be a sociated with so many players who make such tremendous contributions in positively impacting our communities. Their efforts, both on and off the field, help bring people together and make our community stronger."There is no greater unifier in this country than sports, and unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics. I think our political leaders could learn a lot from the le sons of teamwork and the importance of working together toward a common goal. Our players are intelligent, thoughtful, and care deeply about our community and I Filip Chlapik Women Jersey support their right to peacefully affect social change and raise awarene s in a manner that they feel is most impactful."For a recap of everything that has happened in response to Trump's comments, .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу