Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Rams COO Kevin Demoff says major contrac

Рекомендуемые сообщения

After the won LVI against the in their home stadium, they wanted to keep the momentum going and made moves in hopes of going back-to-back. They did not slow down in the offseason, something that even the Mark Borowiecki Kids Jersey team bra s knows is not something they can do every year.They signed free agent wide receiver , and and wide receiver monster deals.COO Kevin Demoff says he knows this is not something the team can do forever, but for now Ben Harpur Kids Jersey it is something the franchise is willing and able to do. "I don't know that this model in particular is sustainable forever," Demoff . "To me, Alexandre Burrows Women Jersey it's not about, 'Oh, this is the model we will always have.' I think our model has been being aggre sive in trying to build the best team that we can build. That is sustainable."He also mentioned that they have major goals for the franchise, and anyone who joins the team buys into the mindset. Ryan Dzingel Women Jersey "I think everybody who joined the Rams joined with NHL Ottawa Senators Jacket this idea that we could be one of the best global sports franchises in the world. And if we want to be one of the elite teams in this city, in the world, one title doesn't get you there," he said.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу