Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Bengals Vontaze Burfict claims Joe Mixon

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The beef between and is no longer limited to those two players. has entered the fray.On Sunday, , the perpetually controversial linebacker defended his teammate. According to Burfict, who is arguably the best running back in all of football."Le'Veon is not as good as Le'Veon thinks he is," Burfict said, per the "So for him to go rattin' on Twitter to talk about my teammate, it's a little bit beyond me. Joe is way better than him. I mean, I play Joe every day in practice and he Anzejs Pasecniks Jersey just has better qualities."Joe is better than him. Put it like that."Burfict taking his teammate's side is perfectly understandable. It would've been slightly concerning if he hadn't defended him. But he didn't need to say what he said, because what he said is so absurd, it makes flat-Earth truthers seem reasonable. Bell isn't just better than Mixon, he's in a completely different stratosphere. In his career, Bell has racked up 4,729 rushing yards and 6,948 yards from scrimmage. He averages 128.7 total yards per game. In Mixon's brief career, he's averaged 63.1 total yards per game and 3.0 Robin Lopez Jersey yards per carry. There's just no way. It's an unfair comparison to both Bell and Mixon, who shouldn't have to be compared to arguably the best running back in football.If you mi sed what happened before Sunday, here's a quick recap. Last week, after the Bengals lost to the , Mixon complained about his workload." ," Mixon said after the 29-14 lo s, via the Paul Dehner. "I felt like Washington Wizards T-Shirts Bell got the ball 35 times. I get it seven. All in the first half then don't touch the ball again. Jeremy Hill got one touch in the second half. It was frustrating to us running backs. We are in the room and feel like we are a part of the offense. If it worked in the first half why not do it in the second?" He also said: "Me personally, I feel like I can do way more than Bell did. Like I said, I only had seven carries. I can't showcase nothing if I don't get the ball. There's nothing else I can say."Then on Sunday, during the Bengals' win over the , Bell tweeted this: Le'Veon Bell apparently has a me sage for Joe Mixon Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) It's also worth noting that for kicking at the head of Steelers fullback Roosevelt Nix." ," Bell wrote on Twitter after seeing the replay. "That's not football at all," , "It's unbelievable Thomas Bryant Jersey the league is just condoning this activity. But if Rosie reacts, Rosie would be the one that would get into trouble." He said something similar to reporters."My fullback got kicked in the face. That's just not football to me," Bell said. "I don't think that's a respectable play. For me, I just like to play respectable football. Whether you play tough or whatever it is, within the play, it is all fine. After the play, unnece sary things, trying to hurt people, I don't like that."Burfict was -- for once! -- Vontaze Burfict refused to shake the Steelers hands during coin to s and then tried to kick them. Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) As for Mixon, he said after the win on Sunday that he didn't understand why Bell felt the need to tweet about him. "You know, honestly, I don't know," Mixon said. "I mean, it's unfortunate you feel that way, but Rui Hachimura Jersey like I said, I'm not worried about what he's talking about. I just gotta keep my head down, keep grinding and, you know, it's gonna happen."Given the history between these two teams and the fact that they play against each other twice a year, I'm gue sing this story won't be going away. They'll meet again in Cincinnati on Dec. 4.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу