Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Broncos name Trevor Siemian starting QB

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The announced Monday that will be the starting quarterback when the regular season opens in 10 days against the . The 2015 seventh-round pick beat out veteran and rookie first-rounder to earn the job. NFL preseason This development comes a week after the Broncos' other candidate to start the season, , had a ragged Derrick Coleman Jersey Week 2 preseason performance against the . "I just squandered a great opportunity to separate myself and I put the team in a bad situation," of an effort that included two turnovers. "There's no excuse for that, poor, poor quarterback play." Meanwhile, Siemian was sharp Kevin Durant Jersey , completing 10 of his first 11 pa ses and finishing 10 of 14 for 75 yards against the 49ers, and followed that up with a start against the over the weekend. He finished 10 of 17 for 122 yards, a touchdown and an interception. Heading into training camp, the quarterback position was the biggest Jamal Crawford Jersey question facing the Broncos. retired in the offseason and signed with the . "We've got three quarterbacks, two of which weren't on this team last year and one that had one regular-season snap," coach Gary Kubiak explained last week. "I knew this was going to take some time and I think (it's) a credit to them in how well they've battled and pushed each other. It's down to the nitty-gritty here and we don't have to, but I'm going to make a decision next week and we're going to go to work. They've all put themselves in position to get the opportunity to go out there and compete." Early on, it appeared to be Sanchez' Wilson Chandler Jersey s job to lose -- and that's exactly what happened. Meanwhile, Siemian and Lynch had solid preseasons Landry Shamet Jersey , and it could be only a matter of time before Lynch gets his chance. For now, the gig is Siemian's, and he'll enjoy the benefits that come with throwing pa ses to and , as well as having the 's most tenacious defense making his life easier. Here's a fun fact, too: Siemian since Sept. 23, 1979 when Randy Dean started for the Giants against the Eagles.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу