Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Vieira urges Premier League players to k

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira wants Premier League players to carry on taking a knee before matches.It was confirmed on Wednesday thatplayers would Moses Malone Jersey no longer make the anti-racism gesture prior to each match in the new season, instead reserving the act for specified occasions.The initiative was adopted as a way of supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, which became prominent Atlanta Hawks Hoodie following George Floyds death in police custody in May 2020 in the United States.Some werecritical of the gesture, arguing it was politically motivated;England players were even jeered for kneeling ahead of Euro 2020 matcheslast year.Certain individual players ended their participation last year, with PalacesWilfried Zaha suggesting it doesnt matter whether we kneel or stand as abuse continued to be aimed at certain players. Even as the league as a whole now Spud Webb Jersey limits use of the gesture, Vieira hopes players understand it is a crucial anti-racism me sage.Ahead of Palaces Premier League opener against Arsenal, before which the players of each team will take a knee, Vieira told a news conference: Its good to keep taking the knee. Ithink there Tony Snell Jersey will be a few occasions that this initiative will be doing it.I think itsgood because we cant stop it straight away, Brandon Goodwin Jersey because there is a statement to make, and I believe it is important to keep taking the knee.We all are about ending discrimination, so this is the fight thatwill take long, and thats why I believe we still have to take the knee.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу