Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Happy Thanksgiving Good food on the tabl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you're getting some wonderful time with family and friends and taking in everything the holiday has to offer: turkey trots (I'm not ashamed to admit I'm doing one), parades, good food and, oh yeah, a delectable sports schedule that includes NFL, the World Cup, college football and college basketball.I won't take up too much of your time, so we have a special, shortened holiday edition of the newsletter today, but I promise it's a good one.Let's get right to it. FANSAh, Thanksgiving football. There's nothing like it. We play turkey bowls in the Jaylen Adams Jersey morning and plan our Thanksgiving dinner around it in the evening (I highly suggest in between the early game and the afternoon game). And there's good reason: There are three intriguing games, each with playoff implications.We start with the the , though the Bills will feel at home in Detroit after "hosting" the there Sunday when . The Bills look to keep pace in the AFC East while the Lions look to stay on the fringes of playoff contention and win four straight for the first time since 2016. .Then comes between the and the , who have the same record but are heading in different directions. Dallas over the weekend while New York fell to Detroit at home. NFL betting expert Jordan Dajani says toride the momentum (or lack thereof) for both teamsin .The and the , and there's opportunity for both defenses to feast after both offenses struggled mightily in Week 11. Our NFL scribe Jeff Kerr . CBS Steve Smith Jersey Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and Khyri Thomas Jersey acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Here's all of the terrific content our has cooked up:Honorable mentionsOhio State got from LeBron James. expects .Sean Payton has his eyes on . AND THE For the first time in over a decade, the Jets are in the playoff race at the end of November. And for what seems like the millionth time in franchise history, the Jets have major quarterback i sues. On Wednesday, head coach Robert Saleh announced that against the , and Zach Wilson will be inactive. The decision comes after the Jets lost to the Patriots, , after which Saleh . He's not wrong. The Jets gained two yards in the entire second half.Wilson went 9-for-22 for 77 yards. He dug himself a deeper hole by saying "no" when asked if he felt he let his defense down.It will be White's first game in over a year. His last start came in a 45-17 lo s to Buffalo last year. -- who started the first three games of the year while Wilson recovered from a knee injury -- will be White's De'Andre Hunter Jersey backup.Wilson's had an up-and-down start to his career, but this is a definite down. Still,Saleh called the decision a "reset" for the young quarterback, and our NFL guru Garrett Podell .Podell: Should the Jets feel the need to go quarterback hunting this offseason, Jordan has . Not so honorable mentions . will start for the Texas. . will start for the . has been .Bryce Harper .Seven Michigan State players for their roles in the brawl with Michigan.The Devils' winning streak .Another day at the World Cup, another stunner: After dominating for 75 minutes, , with Ritsu Doan and Takuma Asano nabbing late goals. While the players produced the result, Japan's coach, Hajime Moriyasu, , writes our soccer reporter James Benge.Benge: In other Wednesday action...Spain -- yes, seven -- in a shutout win over Costa RicaBelgium beat Canada, .Morocco and Croatia .Early this morning, thanks to an historic goal by Breel Embolo. Meanwhile, with Argentina and Germany both going down, Roger Gonzalez has . No. 8 Duke vs. Oregon State, 3 p.m. on ESPN Mi si sippi State Bogdan Bogdanovic Jersey at No. 20 Ole Mi s, 7 p.m. on ESPN No. 18 Alabama vs. No. 12 Michigan State, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу