Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Julio Jones on being first WR to hit 200

Рекомендуемые сообщения

To reach 2,000 receiving yards in a single season -- that is, to do what's never been done before in NFL history -- a wideout would need to average 125 receiving yards per game. Yet, according to Falcons receiver Julio Jones, that's entirely po sible."It's definitely difficult to even think about doing," "My thing is, when I go (into) games, for me, Hassan Whiteside Jersey personally, I don't think about 2,000 yards. I had 1,800 yards last year, but I wasn't even think about it. Everyone was like, 'Oh, man, you're so close, you're so close. Are you trying to get it? Are you trying to get it?' I'm like, 'I'm trying to Udonis Haslem Jersey go out here and get a W, I'm trying to win the game.'"But I think it's po sible, though. I definitely think it's po sible, but it depends on the defense, if Precious Achiuwa Jersey they're going to let that guy beat them that day."Jones came up just 129 yards short last season and, before him, Calvin Johnson recorded a 1,964-yard season in 2012, so the 2,000-yard marker is not entirely out of the picture. Factor in the quality of quarterbacks that Johnson and Jones caught pa ses from during those seasons -- Matt Stafford and Matt Ryan -- and it's clear that a top-level quarterback isn't needed. Competent and solid (or just named Matt, apparently) will do just fine. And that's what Jones will be working with again in 2016. So, Jones has the quarterback. He also has Meyers Leonard Jersey the schedule, mainly in the form of facing the Saints' defense -- or whatever it is they trot out there every season -- twice. Last year, the Saints defense allowed 284 pa sing yards per game, the second-worst average in the league. Then again, Jones does have to go up against the NFC and AFC West, which means he'll see cornerbacks like Richard Sherman, Chris Harris, and Jae Crowder Jersey Patrick Peterson. Factor in the po sibility of double teams, which Jones alluded to, and it's tough to imagine anyone topping Megatron on the leaderboard. But if anyone could it, it's probably this giant:Definition of "high point" by Julio Jones vs Panthers. Took one away from Luke. Cole Cubelic (@colecubelic)

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу