Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

2022 NFL combine Ole Miss QB Matt Corral

Рекомендуемые сообщения

One of the top quarterbacks in the 2022 NFL Draft cla s will not be throwing at the NFL combine, as Matt Danilo Gallinari Jersey Corral of Ole Mi s will sit out due to the ankle injury he suffered in the Sugar Bowl, . Corral reportedly started some light throwing two weeks ago, but the plan is for him to be 100% for his Pro Day on March 23.Corral was carted off the field against Baylor after injuring his right ankle in the Rebels' bowl game on Jan. 1. X-rays came back negative, but he did suffer a high-ankle sprain. It was an unfortunate end to a succe sful campaign, as Corral threw for 3,343 yards, 20 touchdowns and five interceptions Amir Coffey Jersey in 13 games played while Ole Mi s went 10-3. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Kawhi Leonard Jersey Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Corral is seen by some as the top quarterback in this cla s. All four of our CBS Sports experts have him going in the first round, with the at No. 18 overall and at No. 20 overall being popular landing spots. During a recent interview on , Corral said he thinks he in the 2022 NFL Draft."Absolutely. Los Angeles Clippers Jeresy I think where I separate myself is my work ethic and my ability to di sect the X's and O's part of the game. Lebby and Kiffin did a great job of that. I have talked to a lot Ivica Zubac Jersey of guys that have been in the same position. I am not nece sarily content with where I am but I am in a good spot," Corral said. While Corral won't throw this week, Liberty quarterback Malik Willis and Nevada quarterback Carson Strong are two who will throw in front of scouts, .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу