Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Priscos NFL Week 9 predictions Giants St

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I can see it. It's getting closer every week. I am talking about a .500 record with my Best Bets. After going 3-2 last week, my record is 18-22 as part of Team OddsShark in the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook contest. That's progre s -- slow, steady progre s. There are still nine weeks left, which means plenty of time to creep Robin Lopez Jersey up the leaderboard, but more importantly, catch Nick Kostos, he of the loud, brash style coming from that big mouth on a little man. Kostos got a gift last week by getting the back-door cover from the against the to Bob Dandridge Jersey remain 4 1/2 games up on me. The tide will turn this week. It's my time. Sorry, Nick. It's turnaround time. minus 2 1/2: New York is coming off the bye, while the are playing consecutive road division games. That's a bad combination. What's more, won't throw it down the field. That matters here. The Giants take it. pick 'em: With probably back under center, Pittsburgh gets the offense going again. The have been sound on defense Junior Bridgeman Jersey this season, but this is a big step up compared with most of what they've seen. I think the Steelers get the best of it behind Roethlisberger. Even if he doesn't play, I still like them to find a way. plus-7: The Jags can't be as bad as they looked last week in Tenne see. Plus, they've had 10 days to stew over it. The are banged up in a lot of key spots, including Malcolm Brogdon Jersey quarterback, where will start for . That matters. Jaguars hang around. plus-5: The "Exotic Smashmouth" will keep this close for Tenne see. They will run the football and keep off the field, always a smart thing to do. The will win, but the Titans will keep it close. pick 'em: This is a big proving game for the , who are Milwaukee Bucks Hoodie tied with Denver atop the AFC West. The Raiders have won all five road games, but are only 1-2 at home. The battle between the Oakland offense and the Denver defense will steal the show, but it's Denver's offense will win this one by getting the better of a bad Oakland defense.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу