Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Raiders sign former first-round pick and

Рекомендуемые сообщения

signed with the on Monday after four years with the , where the former first-round pick and dangerous return man never developed as a wide receiver. Originally drafted 29th overall in 2013, Patterson drew comparisons to coming out of Tenne see but Byron Pringle Jersey never caught more than 52 pa ses in a season. The good news: That came in 2016; the bad news: Patterson averaged just 8.7 yards per reception. And while he has yet Khalen Saunders Jersey to find his footing on offense, hes excelled on special teams. Patterson is a two-time Pro Bowler, and has five career kickoff-return touchdowns (including two 109-yarders as a rookie). But with the Vikings looking to get 2016 first-round pick , Patterson became expendable. That said, Patterson said over the weekend that he hoped to stay in Minnesota, even after visiting the and . All I am hearing is stay with the Vikings!! Patterson wrote on Snapchat Saturday. Trust me I want to ... But we all know busine s is busine s Clyde Edwards-Helaire Jersey So what you (going to) do, Rick. Presumably, that would be Rick Speilman, Vikings general manager. Patterson, who turns 26 on Friday, also said that wherever he ended up, he wants to be more involved in the offense. Of course, man, Patterson told s Conor Orr at the Pro Bowl in late January. Two Juan Thornhill Jersey years I spent damn near on the sideline. Thats never a good feeling for any player. No player wants to go through that, he said. I need to know if Im going to play or not. If Mecole Hardman Jersey not, Ill take my talents elsewhere. Now Patterson joins a loaded Raiders team that includes , and , and one of the best offensive lines in football.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу