Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NFL Week 8 picks Packers at Cardinals tu

Рекомендуемые сообщения

For the FIRST TIME in 11 years, Halloween is on a Sunday this year and I'm gue sing you're now thinking what I'm thinking: The NFL should definitely do the smart thing and let everyone dre s up for this week's Steve Santini Men Jersey game. The could dre s up as an actual , which would be something new for them.Also, I feel like the should really milk this Sunday Halloween thing by implementing a rule for this week only that would require any coach with a losing record in 2021 to dre s up as their team's mascot for Sunday's game. I mean, this rule would be totally worth it, if only so we could see Bill Belichick dre s up as Pat Patriot. Roger Goodell, if you're reading, please make this happen. !! Pat Patriot (@PatPatriot) Let's he honest, the are winning by 70 if Belichick has to wear that costume against the this week. I would also want to see Urban Meyer hit the bar scene the Saturday before his game dre sed as Jaxson De Ville. Kyle Shanahan dre sed as Sourdough Sam would also be must-see TV, but I don't think he's allowed to wear that because Will Brinson has already called dibs on it. I cant unsee this now. It is so spot on lol !!!! Mark Davis Avatar (@scootiepootie1) Alright, I need to stop talking about mascot Halloween costumes so we can get to the picks. Actually, before we get to the Week 8 picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every . Also, as you probably know by now -- because I point it out every week -- I'm in charge of the NFL newsletter here at CBSSports.com. If you want to subscribe, all you . I get a seven cent bonus every time someone signs up, although it's not as lucrative as it sounds because I have to give seven cents back every time I get a pick wrong. I think it John Moore Men Jersey evens itself out over time. At least that's what I tell myself.Since I'm now running a newsletter, you might be thinking that I'll be way too busy to podcast, but nope. If there are two things I'm never too busy for, it's podcasting and playing Boggle.On the podcasting end, for the rest of the season, I'll be joining Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson three days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) on the Pick Six Podcast, which is our daily NFL podcast here at CBSSports.com. You can listen to Tuesday's episode below. The reason you're going to want to listen is because not only did we break down the win over the , but we also spent more time than we should have debating who's going to end up getting the final two wild-card spots in the NFC (We gave the first one to the team that doesn't win the NFC West out of the and ). Alright, that's enough babbling, let's get to the picks.Thursday, 8:20 p.m. ET (Fox/Amazon/NFL Network) Latest Odds: Arizona Cardinals -6.5 Usually when I see that is playing in prime time, I automatically pick the because I hate betting against Rodgers, especially when he's playing at night. However, I do have one rule that supersedes the "Don't pick against Aaron Rodgers" rule and it's "Don't pick against an undefeated team at home, especially when that undefeated team has ."Thanks to Murray, the Cardinals have one of the best offenses in the NFL this year: They're averaging more than 400 total yards per game, they're the fourth-highest scoring team in the NFL and they're going up against a Packers team that's not going to have its defensive coordinator. defensive coordinator Joe Barry has tested positive for COVID-19, sources tell me and . He will surely mi s Thursdays game against the , though he will be part of the planning virtually. Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) Basically, the Packers are going to be mi sing their defensive coordinator Kyle Palmieri Women Jersey in the one game where you don't want your defensive coordinator to be mi sing (Facing a high-powered offense on a short week). As if that's not bad enough, the Packers will also likely be mi sing their best offensive player not named Aaron Rodgers. place WR Davante Adams on reserve/COVID-19 list Green Bay Packers (@packers) The Packers offense without is like trying to ride a bike uphill, except the bike doesn't have a chain. Sure, it's still po sible, but it's likely going to be painful and slow and nothing is going to go the way you want.Also, It might not just be Adams and Barry who have to mi s the game. The Packers are in advanced COVID-19 protocols, which means players and coaches are going to be tested more often. LaFleur indicates the Packers are in advanced Covid protocols. Indicates Joe Barry may not be the only one on staff with a positive test. Scott Stevens Women Jersey Aaron Nagler (@AaronNagler) Not only do the Packers have to deal with all this, but they're also in a situation where teams almost never win. Since the current version of "Thursday Night Football" came into existence in 2006, nearly every team that has had to fly two or more time zones west for a Thursday game has lost. Over the past 15 years, this has happened a total of 14 times and the team flying west has gone 1-13 straight-up and 1-12-1 against the spread.The Packers are flying two time zones away because Arizona is currently on pacific time -- Well, they're technically on mountain standard time because they're too good for daylight savings time, but I'm not here to give time zone le sons. I don't even believe in time zones. The bottom line is that Phoenix currently has a two hour time difference with Green Bay.Basically, the Packers are on a short week and they have to fly halfway acro s the country while dealing with advanced COVID protocols and they're not going to have their best offensive player or their defensive coordinator. That feels like enough of a hinderance that I'm taking the Cardinals. The pick: Cardinals 37-30 over Packers1 p.m. ET (Fox) Latest Odds: Philadelphia Eagles -3 I'm not sure if Nick Sirianni has a Twitter account, but if he does, he's probably going to want to stay off it for the next few weeks, because we have officially reached the point in the season where every fans wants to see him fired after just seven weeks. He's even lost Crazy Curt. Please for the love of god. Fire Nick Sirianni. This is a Stupid Screen Name (@CrazyCurtPhilly) Do I know who Crazy Curt is? I do not, but I do know that if you've lost Crazy Curt, you've lost everyone. It's not just Crazy Curt though, nearly every Eagles fan on Twitter is calling for Sirianni's head. fire nick sirianni (@AndyReyes) This person even asked nicely. please fire Nick Sirianni! Tony Voros (@TonyVoros) The Eagles are 1-5 in their past six games and the depre sing part for Philly fans is that the same thing seems to happen every Scott Wedgewood Men Jersey week: The Eagles fall behind by five touchdowns to start and then mount a furious comeback that almost always falls short.The twist here is that the are the opposite: They take a lead in almost every game and then find a new way to blow it every week. I mean, this year alone, th

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу