Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

NFL wont suspend Dolphins Kiko Alonso fo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Last Thursday, night ended early Baylon Spector Jersey after he took a late headshot from linebacker . Alonso wasn't ejected for the hit, but at the time, many a sumed that the league would suspend him after taking a closer look at the incident.That will not be the case. According to .com's Kevin Patra, NFL spokesperson Joe Lockhart told reporters on aconference call on Tuesday that Of course, that doesn't mean Alonso will also escape a hefty fine.Here's the hit in question, : Omg Joe Flacco. To s kiko for that. Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) Immediately after, a scuffle ensued as the were rightly pi Tyrel Dodson Jersey sed that their quarterback took what appeared to be a cheap shot. Alonso was flagged on the play, but wasn't forced to leave the game. He also After the game, Alonso said there was he could have avoided the hit."When a guy slides, the target is very small. I just think it Flacco's slide was a second late, which is why I hit him, to be honest with you," he said, via ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley. "At first I was anticipating I thought he was going to slide. And then it got to a point where I was like Tredavious White T Shirts , 'I got to him,' because he slid too late."If you're a pi sed off Ravens fan, you can take solace in the fact that Flacco appears to be relatively OK all things considered. According to Ravens coach John Harbaugh, Flacco doesn't have any concu sion Buffalo Bills Men Jersey symptoms and he's on track to play against the on Sunday. Coach Harbaugh said that symptoms are zero with Joe Flacco in regards to his concu sion. I think theres a good chance hell play. Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) At 4-4, the Ravens are in the thick of the AFC playoff race, but they'll need their offense to improve over the coming weeks if they're hoping to secure a playoff spot. Through eight weeks, the Ravens are ranked 31st in yards per game and as a team, they're scoring only 21.3 points per game -- a Jack Kemp Jersey number that is benefited by multiple defensive and special teams scores.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу