Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

D.K. Metcalf says he has a different typ

Рекомендуемые сообщения

wide receiver is fast. wide receiver is fast. There is no denying either statement, but being known as one of Patrick Jones II Jersey the fastest players in the is not enough for either player, they want to prove they are No. 1 when it comes to speed.The two wide receivers have gone back and forth before on who would win in a race, and they are back at it again, challenging each other and calling the other one out Janarius Robinson Jersey for not having as much speed.When asked if he could outrun "Cheetah," Metcalf shook his head yes and said:"I got a different type of speed ... There's Cheetah speed and I got DK speed, and that's just me." Hill responded, saying, "Put up 50K and the money goes to any charity you want if you win !! I DM you and you was scared. I got receipts." Put up 50k and the money goes to any charity you want if you win !!! I dm you and you was scared I got receipts NFL Minnesota Vikings Jersey Ty Hill (@cheetah) Metcalf topped out at 22.64 mph during the well-known chase down of Arizona Cardinal Korey Stringer Jersey 's last year. Hill hit pretty close to that mark in his top speed, as recorded by Next Gen Stats. in 2019, when Hill was on the .When it comes to 40 times, Hill has the advantage. Hill ran a 4.29 in the 40-yard-dash, while Metcalf ran a 4.33.The NFL posted that wide receiver said he has $50K on Metcalf, but Brown corrected it in the comments saying he Justin Jefferson T Shirts only put down $5K. , and we will not know for sure who is fastest until we get a one-on-one race, which seems like it may never happen.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу