Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Carroll on hour-long meeting with Sherma

Рекомендуемые сообщения

In the aftermath of 's sideline outburst Thursday night, which was directed at offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell , Seahawks coach Pete Carroll met with Sherman for an hour on Friday. NFL Week 15 The main takeaway from that meeting? Carroll still loves Sherman and Sherman, according to Carroll, knows that he shouldn't have yelled at Bevell. Let's start with that first part. If you thought the incident would tear apart the Seahawks, you were wrong. "I haven't seen his comments after the game Tyler Ott Jersey . I just spent an hour with him and we've been through it," Carroll told 710 ESPN Seattle, "I love Richard. I just flat out love the dude and I've been with him through so much and watched him grow and do so many unbelievable things." Kyle Fuller Jersey There was, of course, reason to believe there was tension between the two. After the game, this scene reportedly transpired in the locker room:Interesting scene post-game in the locker room with Richard Sherman and Pete Carroll Kevin Shockey (@KevinShockey) After a night to cool off, the two now appear to be all good. According to Carroll, Sherman knows he was wrong to have yelled at his coach. "It was too bad. It was a distraction to the game and Nigel Warrior Jersey that's not the way it's supposed to go and all that," he said. "I understand it and we've worked through it. He gets it and I'm proud of him, because I know how pa sionate he is about his world and his life and how it comes out sometimes. And, I DK Metcalf Jersey love that about him. I love it about him." And that also makes sense. While Sherman's criticism of Bevell was a legitimate gripe -- after all, the same play-calling method lost them a -- he probably shouldn't have held that argument with Bevell during a nationally televised game. He also probably shouldn't had said this after the game:Richard Sherman said he was upset about the Seahawks throwing from the 1-yard line. Didn't back off. "We've already seen that." Brady Henderson (@BradyHenderson) Then again, we should all probably remember that sideline arguments happen frequently. And they shouldn't be overblown. Furthermore, Sherman has always been a player who speaks his mind. Sometimes that involves ," sometimes it involves , and sometimes it involves calling a The point being, Seattle Seahawks Jackets it's important to appreciate players who aren't afraid to say what they really think.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу