Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Super Bowl Danny Amendola explains why h

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Henry Anderson Jersey Before of greatne s, he was just another cog in the ' Perpetual Lombardi Machine. This is Amendola's fifth season in New England, where he arrived after spending the first four years of his career with the .But before that, Amendola's profe sional career was a day-to-day affair; undrafted out of Texas Tech in 2008, he drew comparisons to alumnus , who was also undrafted. Amendola originally signed with the after the '08 draft but was cut in the preseason. Five months later, he was added to the ' practice squad where he remained for nine months. The Rams Davon Godchaux Jersey eventually signed him off Philly's practice squad in Sept. 2009 and eight years later, he's about to play for his third ring. But #neverforget, as the hashtag meme goes, which explains why Amendola has a framed Eagles jersey in his house. Of course, it's not just Eagles jersey. Who's who. Danny Amendola (@DannyAmendola) "A friend of mine actually found my original practice jersey I had in Philly," . "I only had one, they put your name on the back and everything, and I gue s they were selling it Shaun Wade Jersey for some reason. He bought it, sent it to me framed and said, 'Hang this on your wall so you'll never forget the day they cut you.' I have it hanging. I'll never forget that. I learned a lot there, but at the end of the day ..." But Amendola isn't bitter. In fact, he's appreciative of his time in Philly, and an opportunity to learn from veterans like , and . It also allowed him to impre s some of the coaches too. " Ronnie Perkins Jersey Philly was a great opportunity because I met Pat Shurmur. I was very grateful for that," Amendola said. "Unfortunately I wish I had more football memories there. I didn't play in any regular-season games, which sucks because I wanted to play. "But I was thankful for the opportunity because I met some great people and for me, it was really beneficial because I got to relate a second offense I learned in the to the first one, and I could kind of understand how the plays are called, my specific job on each play, my role. It was a learning experience for me. It was like grad school." Amendola has faced the Eagles twice since leaving Philly. Once Carl Davis Jersey with the Rams during the 2011 season when he caught five pa ses for 45 yards, and again in 2015, with the Patriots, where he had seven catches for 62 yards and a touchdown. Oh, and both times, .

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу