Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Jaguars sign Laquon Treadwell Former Vik

Рекомендуемые сообщения

After an underwhelming start to his NFL career, is getting another opportunity. The former first-round pick has signed with the after a minicamp tryout, on Friday.The 6-foot-2, 215-pound receiver was the 23rd overall pick in the 2016 draft. Following Kevin Mawae Jersey a breakout junior season at Ole Mi s, Treadwell caught le s pa ses during his first five seasons (71) than he did during his final season with the Rebels (82). After catching just one pa s during his rookie season, Treadwell caught 55 pa ses during the 2017 and '18 seasons. Treadwell's production fell off in 2019, as he caught just nine pa ses in what was his final season in Minnesota. Treadwell caught six of seven targets for 49 yards and a career-high two touchdowns during his lone season with the .New Jaguars coach Urban Meyer addre sed Treadwell's tryout earlier this week. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + Wayne Chrebet Jersey fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount New York Jets Polos family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "I first saw his name and I remembered him very well from high school, obviously," , via Garrett Stepien of 247Sports. "And he had a nice career at Ole Mi s, first-round draft pick and I spent some time with him (Monday). "So I thought he Jarrod Wilson Jersey looked pretty good, big body that can run and great hands. So I was surprised that his name, when I saw his name and (general manager) Trent (Baalke) brought him to me, I just remembered him very well and he didn't disappoint (Monday)."Treadwell joins a revamped Jaguars offense that includes rookies , and , fellow receivers , , . and , running back , and tight end . Despite winning just one game in 2020, the Jaguars' win/lo s projection for 2021 is currently at six games, according to William Hill Sports Book. They have the league's 18th-ranked strength of schedule based on their opponents Morgan Moses Jersey ' 2020 combined winning percentage.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу