Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Kirk Cousins amusingly addresses report

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Being accused of something you Deshazor Everett Jersey didn't do is often very frustrating, especially when that accusation centers around elbowing an NBA star in the face and is published in a newspaper for everyone to read about. I hate when that happens.Luckily, quarterback had a sense of humor when faced with that situation this week. Glad to see my fighting skills are getting proper recognition. Kirk Cousins (@KirkCousins8) Washington Commanders Jersey Man, I haven't seen two cousins get this mixed up since "Les Cousins Dangereux."The real culprit in this piece of # Russ Grimm Jersey FakeNews is ' big man , who was to sed from Monday's game after this incident with . Because of this editorial error, the football Cousins now gets to take credit for the basketball Cousins' physicality. You like that? While that might seem a Joe Theismann Jersey little unfair to Boogie, I'm sure he would be OK with it if it means that his discipline gets expunged from the record and credited to Kirk instead. Everyone needs a fall man...looks like DeMarcus just found Troy Apke Jersey his.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу