Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Longtime Bills stadium worker quits job

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Following last week, Sunday was . It's clear that not everyone was happy about it, though maybe no one was more irked by the protests than Erich Nikischer.Nikischer is a stadium worker for the Bills, or at least Ty Long Jersey he was until this weekend. On Sunday, he quit his job of nearly 30 years after several Buffalo players knelt during the national anthem prior John Hadl Jersey to thegame against the Broncos at New Era Field."I waited until the National Anthem ended, I took off my shirt, threw my Bills hat on the ground, walked out," Nikischer said, . Man quits stadium job after Bills protest WGRZ (@WGRZ) Now, to be fair, taking off your shirt, throwing your gear on the ground and walking away from the game in anger seems like a pretty typical Sunday for Bills fans. But Nikischer was particularly angered by the protests, and he went on to explain why. "During the National Anthemthe song that is about our country, our veterans that fight and Junior Seau Jersey die for us, it's just something I feel you shouldn't disrespect that way," Nikischer said. "I believe people have the right to Los Angeles Chargers T Shirts protest; I just don't believe that's the proper venue for it."Not only was he so incensed by the display that he was willing to quit a job that he's held for decades, he further voiced his displeasure by vowing to "never step foot in the that place again" and boycotting the completely "until this ends." While he may have had the strongest reaction to the protests, Nikischer Keenan Allen T Shirts wasn't alone in being bothered by the protests. against LeSean McCoy and other Bills players who took a knee during the anthem on Sunday, saying he "lost a lot of respect" for them.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу