Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Raiders Bruce Irvin gets along with Jon

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Until the take the field during the regular season, Jon Gruden won't be able to answer the questions that have popped up ever since In the meantime, after during free agency, we're going to have to rely on testimonials from the people working under him to a se s how he's been doing in Based on what pa s rusher had to say recently,"He talks s--- like I talk s---, so we get along," Irvin said, per ESPN's Paul DeAndre Hopkins Jersey Gutierrez.So, it sounds like Gruden's relishing his chance to say whatever he wants without being censored -- not like he ever had a problem Antonio Hamilton Jersey expre sing himself with normal TV censorship in place. As for Irvin, nobody should be surprised that he likes to "talk s---." He's been doing for a while now.After punter got cut by the Raiders and , Irvin took to Twitter to announce that When former Raiders a sistant coach Rod Woodson criticized the Raiders' offseason, . When Irvin left Seattle for Oakland, When t during the 2017 season,, and You get the point. Irvin doesn't hold back from expre sing how he feels, and "Jon is very easily agitated," Jay Gruden, his brother, once told . "We get along great, but the thing that worried me was, if you're in Dennis Gardeck Jersey the same room with him for a long period of time, he's going to find something you're doing that bothers him. If I had an itch, he'd call me Dog Boy. Move my foot wrong? Sit still."Maybe Gruden can get a little bit more out of Irvin. Since signing with the Oakland Raiders before the 2016 season, Irvin has collected 15 total sacks, which means he's averaging more sacks (7.5) over the past two seasons with Raiders than he did with the Seahawks (5.5) from 2012-15. Still, the Raiders are dreaming a bit bigger."I knew he was a really gifted rusher ... Just coming here, I thought his best a sets for us was to go forward rather than go backwards," said defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, per ESPN. "He's done a good job with what we're asking him to do in the base fronts. "Obviously, we know what he can do as a pa s-rusher. Hopefully, we can get him over a double-digit sack mark this J J Watt T Shirts year. That's the goal for him."If the Raiders can get double-digit sacks out of Irvin and keep rolling like he always does, their defense might just have a chance to rebound a year after finishing as Gruden's known for being an offensive-minded coach, but maybe he'll be the one to unlock some untapped potential in Irvin."We've got a great relationship. He speaks his mind, I speak my mind. I come to work, he comes to work," Irvin said. "You couldn't ask to work with a better person like that. A guy who is football, football, football. That' Andy Isabella Jersey s all it's about -- winning and football. That's the type of coach you want in the building."

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу