Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
seestyle

Davante Adams trade details plus Baker M

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Welcome to the Friday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!When it comes to shocking things that happened in sports yesterday, I thought for sure that Kentucky losing in the to a team called the Peacocks would easily rank No. 1, but somehow, the topped that with the news.In one of the most shocking trades in recent NFL history, the dealt away their star receiver to the . There are so many shocking layers to this trade that Khyiris Tonga Jersey I might need electroshock therapy to understand them all.We'll be going over the Adams trade in today's newsletter, plus taking a look at trade demands along with the new timeline for a potential trade.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is . Alright, let's get to the rundown. 1. Today's show: Winners and losers of free agencyIf you love free agency talk, then this is definitely the week you should have been listening to the podcast. After four straight days of breaking down free agency, we decided to make it five in a row by taking another deep dive into free agency for Friday's show.When we talk free agency, one thing we love to do is hand out winners and losers, so that's exactly what we did for today's show. Here are the winners and losers from Will Brinson, Ryan Wilson and I.WinnersWilson: .This is a team that definitely got better this week and they did that by filling some big holes. Namely, they added a quarterback ( ), an offensive lineman ( ) and a linebacker ( ) who should all be starters in 2022.Brinson: . As if the signing wasn't enough, this team also went out and grabbed tight end , along with veteran guard . The AFC West might be the strongest division in the AFC, but it feels like the Bills are the best team in the conference.Breech: .The Dolphins have quietly put together a solid free agent cla s. One of their biggest holes last year was at running back and they filled that by signing and . The Dolphins also brought in a starting offensive guard in and some Tua insurance in the form of .LosersWilson: .It felt like this week was a disaster from start to finish for the Cowboys. They lost , they had to cut and they barely got any compensation in return when they traded . It almost feels like this team is tanking. Has a defending division champion ever tanked before?Brinson: Washington.They're hitching their wagon to ? Did they not see how that worked out for Indy? Someone needs Isaiah Coulter Jersey to tell them how that worked out for Indy.Breech: .I hate putting the Patriots in the losers section because there's a 100% chance this will blow back in my face, but as of right now, it feels like every team in the AFC East got better this week, except for New England. Their offensive line took a hit ( left in free agency and was traded to Tampa) and their best defensive player left in free agency ( ). That's not a great combo.To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the podcast -- . You . 2. Packers shockingly trade Davante Adams to the Raiders: Full trade details, plus gradesIf you would have told me one month ago that a Packers star was going to be traded on St. Patrick's Day, I would have bet all my money on and if I would have done that, I would have no money. In one of the biggest shockers ever, the Packers made the decision to Mario Edwards Jr. Jersey trade Davante Adams in a deal that will send the receiver to Las Vegas.Here's a look at the trade details:Raiders receive:Davante AdamsPackers receive:2022 first-round pick (22nd overall), 2022 second-round pick (53rd overall)Other notable parts of the deal:Raiders sign Adams to a record-setting contract. As part of the trade, Adams will be getting a new contract with the Raiders and that deal will be , according to ESPN.com with $67.5 million of that being fully guaranteed. The average annual value of $28.5 million per year makes Adams the highest paid non-quarterback in NFL history.For the Raiders, I mostly love this deal. Adams has that he'd love to play for the Raiders at some point because he wanted to play with his college quarterback, (The two guys attended Fresno State together in 2012 and 2013). Adams had been putting up huge numbers in Green Bay and there's no reason to think that he won't be able to do that in Vegas. The only risk the Raiders took here was giving a five-year deal to a receiver who's going to be 30 before the 2022 season ends.As for the Packers, this trade feels like a total disaster. According to multiple reports, Aaron Rodgers DID know that Adams might be dealt away, but even if that's the case, Rodgers can't be happy that he just lost his favorite target. If you want to stump your friends this weekend, just ask them to name two receivers on the Packers roster. THEY CAN'T, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN (Without looking at the roster, I was able to name one: . Their other receivers right now are: , and ). The Packers are going to have to make a big move or two at receiver to justify letting Adams go. TRADE GRADESWhenever there's a trade, there's 100% chance we're going to hand out grades for that deal and that's exactly what we did in this situation.The Davante Adams deal was graded by CBSSports.com's Tyler Sullivan and here's what he came up with:Raiders grade: A.Packers grade: Richard Dent Jersey C+.You can check out Sullivan's . 3. Baker Mayfield requests a trade out of Cleveland: Looking at potential landing spots for the QBAfter failing to make a trade for Deshaun Watson, the Browns were forced to crawl back to Baker Mayfield and it seems that Mayfield is NOT interested in taking them back. The quarterback , "It's in the mutual interest of both sides for us to move on," Mayfield . In a wild twist, the Browns have told Mayfield that they're not going to honor his trade request and that they're going to keep him. This is like breaking up with your girlfriend, but then she tells you that you're not allowed to break up and then you live with her for six more months after that. It's not going to work.Although there's a chance Mayfield could remain in Cleveland, the most likely scenario is that a trade goes down at some point. With that in mind, Cody Benjamin took a look at the most likely landing spots for Mayfield.1. : 2. :3. :To check out all of Mayfield's . 4. Deshaun Watson down to two teams, decision Larry Borom Jersey might not come until next weekWhen free agency started, it seemed like it was almost a guarantee that we would see a Deshaun Watson deal go down this week, but it seems that we now might have to wait until Monday for any action on the Watson front. Here's the latest on everything involving Watson: Watson down to two teams.At the start of the week, there

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу