Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lindawu

The Elden Ring one of the top ten most powerful weapons in 2023

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I believe that if I don't do this, it will be somewhat difficult to rank, Because I will let Sapko play in the top ten because let's be honest, please choose the most OP thing in the game, so for this matter, I will only choose one weapon to add to the book or two, the other will be a standard weapon, but if you can leave me a praise and a small part of the guide, thank you for your comments on the top three, but let's start

It can take the place of a number of different options. But in terms of this list, I am thinking about how I have done in the past and which of the top 10 spots would be the best for me. In the event that I am forced to pick just one, I will go with my tenth place finish.

You should put some serious money into purchasing this weapon. The ground exerts a significant amount of power. Because of its size and strength, it is superior to the majority of power weapons.

In addition, at the highest level possible with the new intelligence, it will cause 90 points of damage due to magic. The fact that it is possible to bolster its power with amulets and spells makes it a very potent option that is capable of vanquishing the majority of weapons; consequently, my ranking places it 10th and 9th overall. As a long-term soul fan, I have Eleanor's pool blade in my collection.

Double blades have always been one of my favorites, so I thought I'd add this one to my number 10 list. It's possible that this ash war is the most exciting one in the game. You are doing something in the air that looks like you are flipping, jumping, and rotating with a sword that has two edges. You merely need to take precautions to prevent sending unsolicited commercial email to it.

I am in possession of a sword of the dark moon level. I am aware that some people will be upset with me for putting it in this location. I think that the attack is very effective.

But first you have to use your gray water to launch a long-range attack, and only after that will you be able to fire these large mopping bombs in a forward direction. This is a large sword that merely has the appearance of being cool; however, it is not cool in any way. It is only possible to use its landing to increase weapon damage and stack ice and frost when it is done so remotely. Following this, we move on to the seventh place, which is the wing of __. The Dark Moon Sword is my direct competitor in this round. When I put both of them to use, I was able to determine which one suited my needs better. I believe that by using the wing butt, I can have a faster movement setting as well as deal more damage in a shorter amount of time. My capabilities are more advanced.

If you want to mix, you can cancel this point and introduce the scaling of these weapons, but the wings of __ are cheaper to use, which means that you must spend fewer points to use this sword, so I personally think I put this sword on the dark moon level sword, but let me know where you put the sixth sword. In the event that you want to mix, you can cancel this point and introduce the scaling of these weapons. The watchdog level sword, which happens to be my personal favorite power weapon in the game. I won't waste time sitting here to review this weapon because I'm already there. However, it is a low-level sword that is both enormous and inexpensive, and it can be used to make a show of power. It utilizes s scaling, in addition. If you add Lion Wars, and especially if you add the Ashes Award, it has the potential to cause the most dislocation for the bosses in the game. In the event that you don't want to always use the sledgehammer and garbage can, this is the option that I believe offers the best chance of increasing your strength. I mean, if you want to play like this, it's up to you, but I don't want to be in fifth place at any point in the competition.

I am in possession of the Blasphemous sword, which is the perfect weapon for anyone searching for flames.

- It not only deals a lot of physical damage, but also a lot of fire damage as well

- You will regain a life point each time you successfully kill it

- Its war of ashes functions similarly to the sword of ruins, with the exception that this sword obviously deals fire damage and looks completely insane

- It is comparable to the crimson hand of a member of the golden royal family

- It possesses an incredible ash war, which can either be employed as a massive bomb or thrown away from the ice and fire trailer in order to cause extremely high damage

- The fact that it has a good head movement is something with which I am very pleased

- But more importantly, it possesses an original and particularly vicious attack

- You have the ability to cause a running star to move forward and sweep up the sword

- There is a great chance to stagger the enemy, which also contributes to the fact that this weapon is very useful and powerful

This astonishingly intelligent and all-powerful weapon can do anything it sets its mind to. We have now moved up into third place. If you have been watching this point the whole time, I want to express my gratitude for your continued presence.

If you skipped the previous step just to see the top three, I want to say how much I appreciate you sticking around for this one. It would be best if you went back to look for that one. My veins are gushing with blood. Do not panic. Timmy, don't blame me. But hear me out, I'm not the one who consented to the seizure of this weapon. I am aware that it has been weakened, but even after those changes, it is still weakened. That is to say, the video might play for you on the screen. It is still an incredible boss that deals a crazy amount of damage.

You can therefore build a super fire even while you are bleeding. This problem will never be resolved in the player versus environment (PVE) setting so long as the bleeding effect and the ash war aren't completely removed. If you dispute this, you might want to try it out using a construction involving fire and blood right now, because you might be surprised to find that it is still in second place after you do so. Will call me to argue that the other option is superior when I say that one of them is good. The machete that I've decided to use is either one used by thieves or by scavengers. I don't care, man. They are essentially the same as what we described earlier. It makes no difference which weapon you choose to use because there is only a difference of 20 points in damage between the two, but I recommend that you use these weapons because the other one is a machete.

It doesn't matter if it's a running attack or a jumping attack; it will bleed, and every hit will easily cause blood loss, which will actually break these things. The machete has the best power posture and movement set of any of the competing weapons. This enormous spear is the moose people's holy spear, and it was passed down from generation to generation. I just want to clarify that it is not broken until it is in its entirety, man. This is due to the fact that after the game is released, Ashwar will kill everything in it, and 95 of the enemies in the game won't even have a chance of surviving in the actual war. If you upgrade it and build it correctly, I don't know if any boss can even survive, with the possible exception of the enormous fire. I really don't think it's necessary for me to explain the power behind this thing. You are incapable of comprehending other people.

The feeling of loathing can be communicated when this weapon covertly becomes a real threat to the overall game. Please review the information displayed on the screen if you are interested in attempting to use OP to construct a sacred spear. Because I believe that a large number of people are currently evacuating, I will revise this content in 2023. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have regarding the locations of various weapons throughout the content. I am able to incorporate it into the content. But if you look hard enough, I think the majority of you will find what you're looking for. The most important thing is that I simply want to thank you for your support here. I hope that all of the people who watch me will call me on Discord or say anything else, and I want to say thank you very much for your support. Even if I am, I want you to know that I am dead serious. Why is it necessary for me to write it down when all I want to do is express it as accurately as I possibly can? When I say "thank you," I am addressing you specifically; therefore, I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart for paying attention to what I have to say.

Sincerely appreciating your time spent viewing my content creation. This is the path I want to take with the rest of my life. One day, I wish to launch a media streaming service. Because of this, DLC will decrease with increasing age.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу