Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
arqkzaqkyge

The Best Five Merc Polearms in Act 2 of Diablo 2 Merc

Рекомендуемые сообщения

My name is Debrensky. The question of "what is the best weapon base that can be used to create unlimited rumors or insight into mercenaries in Act II" has been posed to me during almost all of the Diablo 2 streams. Boys, I believe this content covers everything D2R items need to know, from non-ethereal weapon bases to ethereal weapon bases. Then, I listed five polar bases in the countdown, so I really hope you find this content to be very useful, and I also hope that you enjoy it.

However, before I begin to count down the most popular polar bases occupied by active mercenaries in Diablo 2, let's get started. It's probably important that I take a moment to explain why ghost weapon bases are more popular than non-f weapon bases: any health weapon can provide up to fifty percent more damage, and it requires less use of strength and flexibility, which means that your mercenaries can equip the weapon at an earlier level and still cause more damage. Mercenaries will not cause a loss of durability points, and adding them will not significantly improve the performance of an electronic weapons base compared to a non-death base. Now that D2R items have that out of the way, let's take a look at the top five elite mercenary bases in Act 2 of Diablo II that I listed. The advantages of this polar base are greater than those of other polar bases; however, in my view, the drawbacks of this base far outweigh the benefits of this base. CV is one of the weapon bases that mercenaries use that is the slowest.

It requires 200 people to operate on an ethereal CV base. To fulfill the requirements of the early game for power, the majority of players are compelled to use helmets similar to Dario Village. The real benefit of using CV is that logic will never fail to supply D2R items for sale with an open socket to guarantee. If D2R items are in an extremely difficult situation, His socket task gives D2R items for sale the opportunity to produce a rumored infinity as quickly as possible.

The resume also offers the best opportunity to use the Roger Cube socket task to scroll open sockets. This is because the resume comes before the cv. I, personally, will scroll in the classroom in accordance with the rumor, saving your birds to run in order to produce a weapon base that has an infinitely higher attack speed. But I will defer to your judgment on this matter. The mysterious axe is really just an upgraded version of the giant axe. It has a lower intensity requirement, which means that your mercenaries will have an easier time using it. You have fewer restrictions on the mercenary equipment D2R items for sale (see details) can use, but since the mysterious axe can roll up to five open sockets, you cannot make use of the huge exotic west to obtain the four open sockets necessary to form a pole arm room.

We are like infinite. This option is not without some degree of sacrifice. It may be challenging to roll the required number of open sockets for a particular room. However, other potent rumors concerning the five open sockets, such as obedience, can be made with a mysterious axe, which are not able to be made in the colossus volume. The required level of strength is not particularly high. The capability of the mysterious axe to throw five open socket rune words places it, in my opinion, higher on the third list than the resume of the fourth item on the list.

Their great axe is a solid foundational weapon that can be used later on in the story (the second act). Mercenaries have the ability to roll it into six sockets, where a variety of rune words can be forged. You are able to throw weapons anywhere in this area, from infinity to the breath of death. Big Axe's attack speed is significantly quicker than that of Mysterious Actions or Giant Statues. The big axe, on the other hand, is an extremely uncommon arm pulling base.

Because it is still a slower weapons base, it comes in at number two on my list. Because of this, I ranked this lever arm in both the third and the second positions. It serves as a home base for active mercenary forces. Its tides are the pull arm that are the quickest. It has the ability to roll up to six open sockets, which enables it to spread multiple rumors among them. It is comparable to the great polar axe, but it is difficult to come across an ethereal giant thresher and have the opportunity to scroll to six open sockets. As a result, it is challenging to scroll to the words in the room with open sockets. Such as "Infinity" or "Insight," for example. Because of the high requirements for Dexterity that are imposed by this base's enormous thresher, it will be challenging for your active mercenaries to use it in the early stages of the game. The difficulty of rolling open the socket and the high requirements of Dexterity are, in my opinion, the reasons why the huge thresher did not make it to the first slot of the mercenary polar base in Act II. Both of these factors contributed to the difficulty.

The active mercenaries and the threshing machine in Diablo II are one of the weapon bases that are simpler to find, and their power level is average. Your active mercenaries will have an easier time meeting the index requirements when it comes to equipping threshers. The enormous thresher is also the Diablo II weapon with the quickest lever arm. The thresher is only capable of rolling a maximum of 5 open sockets. This is a disadvantage for you if you want to roll six runes that have open sockets. But to tell buy D2R items the truth, the rumored smell of death is better suited for attacking slower weapon bases, because it increases the chance of an attack by sixty percent. This is because, in my opinion, the room word satisfies the requirements of a fast attack speed and a low intensity index, and it is one of the most common polar bases in Diablo 2. Since the thresher is the first action to pull our base in Diablo 2, it is also the first action to pull our base inPlease let me know in the comments section below if there are any other questions that are frequently asked. Because I am always asked many fundamental questions on the internet, I plan to create some topics that are analogous to the content found in beginner's tutorials.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу