Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Steve

The first concubine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As soon as she heard this, the queen mother was so angry that she asked forsythia to put the scriptures in the Xingyue Palace last time, but the scriptures were put successfully, but people were not harmed. Did not harm Nangong Liyue, but Nangong Youruo that fool to harm, how can she not be angry? Her goal was Nangong Liyue. If she died in Nangong Youruo, she would not be relieved at all. At the moment, the queen mother was so angry that she beat her chest and stamped her feet. Grandfather Wei behind her saw her like this and whipped her again. With such a heavy whip, the queen mother's feet slipped and her body rolled to the ground with the bag of coarse rice. When Grandfather Wei saw that the rice they had eaten was scattered all over the ground, he was so angry that he swung the whip and beat her. A whip went down and made the queen mother cry. By the time the guards picked up Nangong Youruo, she was already dead. Star and Moon Palace, is peace of mind to raise the fetus Liyue just ready to rest, outside came the voice of the dead, then, small peach, small Cui some fear came in, two people came in kneeling on the ground, will just report to Liyue. After hearing this, Li Yue's starry eyes flashed a touch of coldness. She said indifferently, "Take the imperial concubine back to Nangong Mansion and order her to be buried well. No one in the palace is allowed to mention this again." "Yes, Queen." See small peach small Cui walk away, Li Yue this just light bite lip, if you are really self-inflicted, can not live. She had found a good marriage for her,Small Geared Motors, but she did not expect to steal the book and suffer the consequences. After hearing what Xiaotao had just said, Cher immediately said to the crowd, "Let's quickly search for the Xingyue Palace and the Guangli Palace. Be sure to find out the suspicious things in the palace.". If anything happens to the Queen, you won't have enough heads to cut off. "Yes, Miss Cher." When everyone heard about the scripture, they all gasped, remembering that there were traps for the queen mother everywhere in the Star and Moon Palace. What if the prince in the queen's belly was harmed? After a while, under the careful collection of the ladies of the court, a pile of suspicious items were found,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, including dolls tied up in the corner of the bed, medicines hidden in the dark, and those strange incense. All the messy things were cleared out and piled up on the table. Seeing this, Li Yue's eyes were sharp and cold. She stared coldly at the pile of rotten things and said in a deep voice, "Where is the queen mother? Take the palace to go." "Yes, Queen." The glass moon gets up coldly, a sharp brush sleeve, the eye is like the cold star, the lotus step moves lightly, the double eye coldly looks ahead, the atmosphere stands erect walks forward. Just packed up the coarse rice, the queen mother was taken to the raccoon clothes Bureau by Wei Gonggong, in the winter, her hands were frozen to rot. It happened that there were still a few old mammies who were more ruthless than Grandfather Wei. The old mammies had been fed up with the queen mother's anger before, but now that they saw her in distress, how could they not take revenge? Wash it quickly, old man. Do you really think you can seduce men like flowers and jade? The old Mammy rushed forward and scolded the queen mother who was washing her clothes. The queen mother had never been so angry in her life. Since she was sent to the Huanyi Bureau, Small Dc Gear Motor ,Micro Gear Motor, she felt that life was so hard now. Every day was like a year. It was better to die than to suffer here. She felt even more pitiful when she thought of her son whose body was not yet cold. She did so many things to protect herself, and she never regretted what she had done. If you want to be in a high position, you must be ruthless. Just as she was thinking about it, the old Mammy scolded her again, "What are you waiting for, old man? Wash it quickly." With that, the old Mammy stretched out her hand and slapped the queen mother so hard that she saw stars. The queen mother had never been so angry. She raised her eyes and prepared to fight back. The fat old Mammy kicked her hard and kicked the queen mother upside down. You You dog minions. Now you're a dog slave, old man! Once you were very beautiful, but now you are a half-dead man. Who told you to be so bad? "You did this to yourself. You can't live. You deserve it. Let's go together and kill her." "Yes, you dare to rebel, frame the king and queen of Qinyang, deceive us, and we will kill her." They finish, you punch me a whip toward the queen mother, the queen mother was squeezed in the middle, the body immersed in the water, a face has become a pig's head. On this side, Li Yue, dressed in a red phoenix robe, raised her eyes coldly and quickly walked toward the Huanyi Bureau. At the sight of the huanyi Bureau, Liyue raised her eyes coldly and said, "What are you doing? Stop it.". ” "The Queen.." Here comes the queen. Old Mammy and others immediately got up and all respectfully stepped down toward Li Yue. Li Yue coldly swept the crowd, and finally moved her eyes to the face of the queen mother, who was in a mess. When she thought of the mess in the Star and Moon Palace, she wanted to beat the queen mother. But seeing that the Empress Dowager had been beaten out of shape, Li Yue looked at her coldly and said in a deep voice, "I found a lot of evidence from the Xingyue Palace that I wanted to frame my palace and the king. Poison, incense, and prickly dolls were all done by Dongfang Qinger after verification. Dongfang Qinger, are you guilty?" When the queen mother heard this, her heart hung up early, and the bad things she had done were confessed by Li Yue on the spot, saying that it was impossible not to panic. However, if she did not beg for mercy now, she would die. Thinking of this, she immediately nodded and said, "I beg the queen to spare my life. The maidservant knows that she is wrong. The maidservant used to do a lot of evil, but now she has come to such a fate. I don't ask for anything. I only ask the queen to let the maidservant atone for her sins." The corners of Liyue's mouth were raised coldly, and her black eyes flashed a touch of cold light. She said in a deep voice, "You are cunning, insidious, and scheming. I'm afraid everyone will refuse to accept that I want to spare your life.". Someone, give her a white silk, let her walk more happily. "Huh?"? Queen, spare me! Spare me! The queen mother calculated thousands of calculations, but did not calculate such a fate, she thought Nangong Liyue would spare her life, did not expect. Liyue looked up and stood still, like the queen mother, if not removed as soon as possible, staying in the palace is a scourge. She will have a baby in the future, if we do not get rid of these security risks, I am afraid it will be bad for the baby. The Mammy was quite relieved and retreated to one side. The whip in her hand was very fond of people. They had only beaten the queen mother for a few days,Vending Machine Motor, but they were still not relieved. After glancing at Mammy, Li Yue said in a deep voice: "From today on, no one is allowed to abuse lynching. Let the palace know that no one will be left behind." She hated these old nuns most and only knew how to bully those inferior ladies of the court. ichgearmotor.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу