Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Steve

Back to Primitive Society as a Chief

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Of the five, there was one who was so bold that he gritted his teeth and said, "Really?"! Where is the chief of the cloth clan now? A word fell, and Ah Liu was confused. He doesn't know where the cloth is now. It's been hundreds of days. The cloth should be back anyway. 1162-Dragon crossing the river and little earthworm Immediately, a Liu's eyes dodged and his mouth was vague: "Very, I'll be back soon." All five cast questioning glances. Liuyi gritted his teeth and said, "Why, why do you look at me like that?"! Can't I lie to you! Tell you, wait for cloth elder sister to come back, what accurate adult, want to die to me! Bah, dare to say that you are the head of the Qingfeng tribe while your sister is not here. Damn, damn it! Five companions all face a dark, cloth this name, for the Qingfeng tribe, no less than Ji thief to a large mountain range. The difference is that Ji Thief is a legend and a myth in a large mountain range. Everyone looks at Ji Thief as idolatry. And the people of the Qingfeng tribe look at the cloth, that is to see another executioner almost. At the beginning, cloth used thunder wrist to suppress the Qingfeng tribe, and became the head of the Qingfeng tribe. The middle wrist was bloody, which had already left an indelible shadow in the hearts of all clansmen. This is not, a Liu mentioned the name of cloth, so that these people can not help but give birth to the fear of cloth in their hearts. Among them, the man who had previously questioned Ah Liu clenched his teeth hard, suppressed the fear in his heart, and said, "But, Chief Kebu hasn't come back at all now!"! All I know is that the present patriarch is a prospective adult! Liu was taken aback. "What do you mean?" The clansman stepped forward and showed his ferocity. "What do you mean?"? We followed you out of the Qingfeng tribe because of the chief of the cloth clan. As a result, because of you, we couldn't eat every day. As our leader, you hide the food and eat it yourself! Hum, what qualifications do you have to be our leader? A few words, said the other companions in the heart is a burst of anger. Yeah,juice filling machine, I ran out with him for what? It's hard and it's hard. We will kill you, take your head to find the adult, perhaps, we can be reused by the adult! Another word of provocation, directly picked the remaining four people burning with anger. All five of them gathered around him. Ah Liu's heart missed a beat and he sat on the ground with a sound: "You, you dare to kill me!!!" "What are you afraid of?" As he spoke, the men took out their stone spears and aimed them at Ah Liu. Liu was so frightened that he squeaked and turned to run. As a result, before he could run away, a stone spear came directly behind him, poof, opened a blood hole in Ah Liu's thigh, and Ah Liu cried out in pain. Seeing the blood, the ferocity in the hearts of the people from the Qingfeng tribe was aroused, and they grabbed the stone spear and kept stabbing at Ah Liu. But for a moment, Ah Liu had already turned into a bloody man. Even so, he was still trying to climb out. His desire to survive was bursting. As he climbed, Beverage packing machine ,CSD filling line, he wailed: "Don't, don't kill me. I, I'll give you the mouse. Don't kill me!" A clansman ran up and kicked off Ah Liu's trembling hand carrying the mouse. "Who wants your mouse? I want your head!" He shouted. A spear fell, six eyes watching the violent death on the spot. Just then, with a whoosh, a golden spear came up from the side. With a clang, the two spears collided, and the stone spear was knocked directly into the sky. The Qingfeng clansman looked at his empty hands in astonishment. Poof, the stone spear was knocked into the sky, whirled, and plunged into the ground with a poof. These scheming Qingfeng clansmen were all silly and stood there, looking ahead in amazement with their mouths open. A Liu raised his eyelids shakily to see who had saved him, only to see a man standing next to his feet, with a set of shabby animal skins wrapped all over his body, and a yellow and orange spear in his hand that he could not tell what it was. He is short and thick, and his appearance is not good, but his body is unusually stocky. Who are you? Liu stammered. The man who saved Ah Liu did not speak, but glanced back and turned his head again. Seeing the man put away his weapon and stopped, he took a look at the five Qingfeng clansmen, who were full of vigilance and vigilance. They all gathered around and held their weapons tightly in their hands: "Who are you?" "You don't deserve to know my name." Finally, the man who saved Ah Liu opened his mouth. His voice was a little hoarse, but his aura was full. I am a member of the Qingfeng tribe. Do you know what you are doing now? The five Qingfeng people swallowed a mouthful of water. Oh? Qingfeng tribe? "Ha, you know you're afraid. Hurry to make way for us, or you'll be killed together!" Seeing this, Ah Liu said hurriedly, regardless of the blood flowing all over his body: "I, I am also a member of the Qingfeng tribe, and I, I am also the patriarch of the Qingfeng tribe. Only, as long as you save me, I will give you whatever you want." It can be seen that Ah Liu is also afraid that this man really doesn't care about himself, and even dares to say that he is the patriarch. Are you the head of the Qingfeng tribe? Just then, another voice came, listening, a little weak. Liu and the other five were all stunned and looked at the sound. Seeing clearly what the man looked like, the five clansmen, including Ah Liu, were all frightened: "Lord Ah Chi!" Yes, the bearer is a Zhi, and the one who saved a Liu before is Chuan himself. Azhi found a branch as a crutch, step by step came over, eyes, flashing cold and sinister, just like his appearance in the Qingfeng tribe. Seeing Ah Chi, not to mention the five Qingfeng clansmen, even Ah Liu, the imperial relatives, was afraid. His patriarch is false and has no status, but Azhi's status in the Qingfeng tribe is much higher than his. When there were many talented people in the Qingfeng tribe, Na Zhidu was the third person after Bu and Yu. That is, a Liu's father,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, that is, Bu's uncle, is not as important as a Zhi. gzxilinear.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу