Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Steve

Emperor by Otaku [End + Side Story]

Рекомендуемые сообщения

At this moment, the mental method of Lingtai Realm is deduced by him, which means that he can practice, improve and progress in Lingtai Realm. Even for Liantai, he has a deeper understanding. The most important mental structure of Lingtai Realm and Liantai Realm lies in the two words "spirit" and "lotus". Spirit is the soul, lotus is the soul, and together they are the soul. There are many misunderstandings about the soul of mortals. Think that the soul is refers to the soul, but do not know that the soul is the soul, and the body is the body. The word "soul" is the integration of human body and soul, that is, a complete person. The Lingtai Realm and the Liantai Realm are two great realms. Mana Taoist Stripe will also be improved. And the progress is not small, but the focus is still on the cultivation of the soul and the body. Suddenly, Jiangnan felt something, and saw a golden road coming from the palace where the king of the underworld was, and it was spread at his feet. Come on Jiangnan heart suddenly sounded an old voice, calling him to set foot on the Golden Bridge. He walked up to the Golden Bridge and walked to the palace, very excited, very excited. Finally, I can see the God of the nine nether world, the immortal king of the underworld! As he got closer and closer to the palace, Jiangnan gradually felt that the divine blood in his body began to move faintly,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, as if excited, excited that there was a homogeneous and homologous existence in front of him. Jiangnan's heart was awe-inspiring, and he could feel that the divine blood in his body was cheering, as if to merge with the existence of the palace! "The Valley Lord is right. The undead Hades is really looking for a body that can fit him and live out his second life!" In front of the palace, the temple was filled with divine power, even if the Taurus Demon King and others came here, they had to be in awe, but Jiangnan did not have much of this feeling,PET blowing machine, but felt that the divine power resonated with themselves, and did not exclude the suppression of themselves. This is because the divine blood in his body is of the same origin as the undead keeper, and the undead keeper does not intend to use divine power to suppress him at all. At the same time, he also felt an old and incomparable twilight, lifeless, the body of the undead Hades has obviously declined to the extreme, the ancient demon God's life has come to an end, there is not much time to survive. There was no one else in the palace, only Jiangnan walking alone on the empty corridor, his footsteps clattering. The undead king of the underworld is extremely wary of anyone. The ancient demon God is about to die, so even his disciples do not trust him. They are afraid that his disciples will kill him when he is weak in the south of the Yangtze River. Jin Cha and others were sent by him to guard outside the shrine, ready to stand by at any time, without his orders, never dare to enter here. Jiangnan finally went to the deepest part of the palace, where Shenwei was the most powerful, water filling machine ,liquid bottle filling machine, and Tao turned into a mysterious texture, complex and mysterious. In the center of these magnificent Taoism, there is a huge throne made of the bones of ancient gods, on which sits a withered and thin demon God, whose whole body is golden, and whose blood is surging and exuberant. The undead keeper. Jiangnan looked up at this demon God, only to feel that this demon God had deep eyes, majesty and solemnity. The immortal Hades sat there, forming a small world with invisible momentum. Although it was very close to Jiangnan, it gave Jiangnan the feeling that he was not here at all, but thousands of miles away! This kind of gas field is no small matter, that is to say, if Jiangnan wants to attack the undead Hades, the supernatural power needs to cross thousands of miles to attack the undead Hades, and if the undying Hades wants to attack Jiangnan, it is within reach! "You can't attack me, but I can attack you at any time. That's the horror of the Demon God!" Jiang Nan couldn't help being a little worried and secretly said, "Can I really slay such a horrible existence in the Valley of Killing Gods?" The eyes of the undead keeper fell on him, a giant. It was as if he were the master of the world he had opened up, giving people the feeling that he would fill the whole world when he stood up. Jiangnan is standing there. He felt the eyes of the undead keeper fall on him, as if he could see through all his secrets, even the smallest particles in his blood, and nothing could be hidden from him. However, this is only a feeling, even the God of the class of the immortal keeper, it is impossible to know everything, although he can see through the smallest particles in the body of Jiangnan. But also can not see through his purple mansion, can not see through the ghost face man and others in the prison Shenzhou. Very good, very good. "It's a perfect body, and you're not addicted to women, and it's good." The undead keeper spoke, his old voice rumbling. Like a thunderbolt in the Nine Heavens: "If you are addicted to women, you will be fascinated, and if you are weak, you will be easily taken advantage of.". Your physical body, plus my divine blood, can be said to be not inferior to the elite of the divine world. If you practice with this physical body, you will achieve the gods and demons in the future. Not to mention, it may even be expected to hit a higher level! "Thank you for your compliment." Jiang Nan, neither humble nor pushy, said, "But the keeper is wrong. The main reason why I have such strength lies in the support of the keeper's divine blood.". My mana and my body have increased by 50 times. If there is no divine blood, my strength is just so-so. "You don't have to belittle yourself," the undead keeper said in a deep voice. You are a human race, but your foundation has reached the peak that the Protoss can reach. Throughout the ages, there are many capable people. Only two or three people can defeat you in the same realm. "There are two or three people who can beat me?" Jiangnan was not surprised that the undead keeper knew his race. Instead, he was a little surprised that someone could surpass him in the same realm. He wondered, "I ask myself why someone can surpass me if I don't practice penance and reach the peak of human beings in terms of divine consciousness,water bottling line, magic power and physical body." The undead king of the underworld smiled and said softly, "Those who can surpass you are the reincarnations of the gods. They are many times richer than you. After these people ascended the throne of the gods, they became one of the most overbearing beings in the divine world. They are even about to become immortals. It is not surprising that they can surpass you in the same realm." 。 gzxilinear.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу